Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I usually prefer for fighters to work off the jab in the early rounds but when you have ONE punch KO power most trainers would be satisfied with the result.

The rabbit punch dude threw caught her off guard, she was stunned, but not hurt, but the blow was effective to allow him time to plot his next move.

everybody looked super drunk
that slow *** punch. sat her down but didn't hurt her at all.

everybody gets a L in that video

did we watch the same video?

the "man" was standing behind his girlfriend talking a bunch of reggaeton and even gave dude the "bring it" motion before ducking out of the bout due to a glancing blow. defeated. he also made more contact with the guy who hugged him than the guy who decked his chick. debased.

the lovely lady tried to bear paw a grown *** man and got sat on the tile like a toddler. denied.

they tried to jump a dude as a couple and got to split an *** whoopin instead. demolished.

both of them gotta go home together, so that's two more demerits.

ain't too many wins to be found throwing down in a Wawa, fair...but I know whose shoes I'd rather be in.

QuarrelsomeRichArchaeocete-max-14mb.gif

lmao doing way too much

edit - just seen you need a special key lock and a camera so nothing funny happens.
still wouldnt trust this though

i saw a thing called amazon lockers yesterday... just a whole bunch of lockers at a nearby corner store where people who don't want their package delivered to their front door can have them delivered at a nearby corner store

Not quite as bad as the headlines :lol: unnecessary for most tho. I could see it being useful if you were gonna be gone for an extended period of time.

Edit: and didn't have any other house you could get delivered to. AND didn't wanna just pick it up at a hub. So basically only useful for rural houses

lmao doing way too much

edit - just seen you need a special key lock and a camera so nothing funny happens.
still wouldnt trust this though

i saw a thing called amazon lockers yesterday... just a whole bunch of lockers at a nearby corner store where people who don't want their package delivered to their front door can have them delivered at a nearby corner store

seen that at Safeway recently

Back
Top Bottom