Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

putinmain.jpg

I threw a marble at a bus driver and she stopped the bus and cried.
:lol:

This reminds me of my early teen years, we were low-key some bad kids in middle school. We had this bus driver that gave us assigned seats and paired us with the same sex cause she already knew our hormones were thru the roof at that age. We didn't try anything with her, cause she was strict but still very respectable. But once in a while, there would be a substitute driver and all hell would break loose. I remember feeling on an 8th grader's pum pum and eventually fingering her on one of those bus rides. And a year after as an 8th grader, got head from a 7th grader and she's still in love with the kid to this day that I can still smash if I really wanted to. Actually, I think I can also smash the other one as well if I reach out and try to reconnect :pimp:

:lol:

This reminds me of my early teen years, we were low-key some bad kids in middle school. We had this bus driver that gave us assigned seats and paired us with the same sex cause she already knew our hormones were thru the roof at that age. We didn't try anything with her, cause she was strict but still very respectable. But once in a while, there would be a substitute driver and all hell would break loose. I remember feeling on an 8th grader's pum pum and eventually fingering her on one of those bus rides. And a year after as an 8th grader, got head from a 7th grader and she's still in love with the kid to this day that I can still smash if I really wanted to. Actually, I think I can also smash the other one as well if I reach out and try to reconnect :pimp:

I’ll just put it this way, my daughter is never stepping foot on a middle or high school bus if I can control it. I know what you’re talking about. We were on the same ****.

Son got a knockoff looking Canada goose what you expect?

Maybe. But I don't think it's black on black thing. more of a NY' frustration thing.its cold, trains are pack , rent is due, I'm broke. Etc.....let me take out my frustrations on strangers on some hbo Monday night fight.

Though of this when the guy was like go back to your country.

Back
Top Bottom