Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Surgery leaves woman ‘drowning in her own poo’
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...c79-e1afc99001f1/ss_surgery-leaves-woman.html

0891f672b82b4e18e91af6f37ff1d827.jpg
Doc is really not trying to own up on that.

My wife and I HATE that first chick on that show. She can't cook to save her DAMN life, but she always have her hand out to eat. I remember one episode I guess the fans cried loud enough about her being worthless they sent her to an Italian restaurant to learn how to make pizza. She came back to the show with pizza dough already made for her and just put on toppings. She is such trash.

Do white people really make mac and cheese like that or they just trolling?

edit: extended

Why dude mad, only place they really go crazy for Black Friday is America. I watched video of Canda's Best Buy people walked in single file smiling just chillin like it was just another Friday.
I’ll just put it this way, my daughter is never stepping foot on a middle or high school bus if I can control it. I know what you’re talking about. We were on the same ****.
You little heathens. SMH. Had a chick take her breast out for me on the bus, big ole brown D cups was all I could see. Her friend was running tons of interference, I was PISSED.

Surprised I didn't see this in here, wife and I were dying thinking about how this would go down. :smh:

Attachments

• guy-offered-to-sell-a-walmart-vest-to-black-friday-shoppers-people-go-crazy-2.jpg
    guy-offered-to-sell-a-walmart-vest-to-black-friday-shoppers-people-go-crazy-2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 70
  • guy-offered-to-sell-a-walmart-vest-to-black-friday-shoppers-people-go-crazy-8.jpg
    guy-offered-to-sell-a-walmart-vest-to-black-friday-shoppers-people-go-crazy-8.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 71
  • guy-offered-to-sell-a-walmart-vest-to-black-friday-shoppers-people-go-crazy-10.jpg
    guy-offered-to-sell-a-walmart-vest-to-black-friday-shoppers-people-go-crazy-10.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 68
lmaooo the finger mush is the ultimate form of disgust anger and spite

it is tho. I don't even have that in my moveset, you gotta be ready to kill or die when you do that to any grown man who can stand on his square.

does this dude even human? he has the body control of a tangled Slinky. disrespecting that Walter Payton jersey to the fullest.

also, I would respond to that request from any sufficiently attractive female friend with "Saturday or Sunday," and she better not be dumb enough to be mad about it.

it is tho. I don't even have that in my moveset, you gotta be ready to kill or die when you do that to any grown man who can stand on his square.

does this dude even human? he has the body control of a tangled Slinky. disrespecting that Walter Payton jersey to the fullest.

also, I would respond to that request from any sufficiently attractive female friend with "Saturday or Sunday," and she better not be dumb enough to be mad about it.
I was getting the impression he was trying to cut his boy off, but the alcohol messed up his timing.

Very impressed with the looping right the fighter in gray used to setup his combination. The fighter in black was using the high guard defense and the ref to augment his defense which is amazing. However, when fighting a fighter with looping shots and the reach advantage, the fight was never in doubt. Hope the ref finds her phone.

Back
Top Bottom