Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

And if jayhood23 jayhood23 think im lying here is an old pic of my tablet assignment job I did a few years back. I helped them build a database of hotel listings in duabi into a Excel spreadsheet that was tedious but took me like a week to do. They like what I did extended my contract and got paid even more. Had to leave them but I still kept contacts with the CEO and VP and mangers of that ecommerce hotel agency. So I can go back but they are located in NYC. I'm sure they will even try to make me permanent worker but I like freelance gigs. More healthy for me.

9E5A8826-1E29-4F32-9750-355B84DFAE92.jpeg

D10EF0F0-D78C-4884-B861-205C919E0B05.jpeg

I'm wilding....lmao yea to the bank. That was just 1hr of work too.

I think you wildin for sounding ignorant. During my undergrad I took a media course in college about emerging technologies. The internet was very stressed out topic from the professor and of course I enjoy the course. Open my mind about the internet, and reason why I know about DARPA and what they do.

I worked for two major internet companies within the past 2-3 years and now. Google.com, Tabelthotels.com, and amazon.com......i was getting paid Big $$$$ from Google and tablethotels. Amazon is paying me well currently. Two internet Giants paying me well and you saying I'm wilding.

Like jay-z said "if yall *****s ain't alking about large money what the point"

I knew big $$$ was involved in making money when the internet was in it's phase 2 form.

You wilding famb if you don't like money.

Why you think Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Uber and CEO of Instagram are billionaires? I didnt know being a billionaire is not something any human should achieve if they have a great idea to improve society. You gotta think out side of the box. And realize where the potential is at. If you don't wake up some other cat will take idea and make his money.
svxrPtN.gif

It's good you gettin paper B. But all that bragging was unnecessary

My bad. If I took it too serious. But it irked me a bit. It's okay to have a intelligent convo. But if someone don't know what they talking about they should just shut up.

Im taking the internet way to serious. Let me turn it off for you people. Money isn't everything.

Chuck e cheese

cheetosmaccheesy_mobile_hero.jpg

wildin where and how? there are kids that will eat that ******** up...I once had dinner with the family of a friend growing up, and they all sat down around a big blue bowl of the big blue box and just started attacking it. going on and on about how this was their favorite...I knew better than to ask questions, I was in a different world.

wildin for sure...

there was a cheeto themed restaurant that popped up a couple of months ago...

I...I would eat there.

Fat boy wanted NO parts of them paws. His mom thought he had it in the bag based on size and only stepped in when she knew he’d lose. Mom should’ve let him catch that L and toughen up. Throwing hands like he was... :smh:

I wasn't totally sure that was a boy, actually. I thought it was a Baby Baby Dee type getting buck.

you sure right about him needing some battle hardening if he's gonna be a tough guy and talk big man talk. he honestly could have just tackled him and done better.

I think you wildin for sounding ignorant. During my undergrad I took a media course in college about emerging technologies. The internet was very stressed out topic from the professor and of course I enjoy the course. Open my mind about the internet, and reason why I know about DARPA and what they do.

I worked for two major internet companies within the past 2-3 years and now. Google.com, Tabelthotels.com, and amazon.com......i was getting paid Big $$$$ from Google and tablethotels. Amazon is paying me well currently. Two internet Giants paying me well and you saying I'm wilding.

I knew big $$$ was involved in making money when the internet was in it's phase 2 form.

Why you think Mark Zuckerberg, CEO of Uber and CEO of Instagram are billionaires? I didnt know being a billionaire is not something any human should achieve if they have a great idea to improve society. You gotta think out side of the box. And realize where the potential is at. If you don't wake up some other cat will take idea and make his money.

Happiness > Money

41ybG235TcL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

My bad. If I took it too serious. But it irked me a bit. It's okay to have a intelligent convo. But if someone don't know what they talking about they should just shut up.

Im taking the internet way to serious. Let me turn it off for you people. Money isn't everything.
Nobody called you a liar, just a fool wildin.

you just had to get that brag off your chest, validating your wildin.....

How am I ignorant for saying you're wildin? So is everybody else that said you're wildin ignorant too?

I digress though

His mom pissed

She probably wishing she had a daughter

Lol. When I was in jhs I use to get into a lot fights. My mom's told me never back down from a fight even if I was smaller than the next man. Won the majority of my fights. But I never backed down. Fat kid thought just cause hes bigger and call little Man a ***** little man will back down. Hell no that's just words. Pull up and hit em with the Chuck Norris 1-2 combo.

57C635D3-1EE0-467F-9021-A5E7E0336BAE.gif

I've seen a lot of fighters in my time but I've never seen a kid with this much hand speed and skill like the fighter in red. The short right hook to get things started was textbook form. If he wasn't fighting a heavyweight that shot would've been enough. Future golden gloves champ. I was also impressed with the heavyweight's promoter telling him like it was after his horrible performance. I didn't see anything special from the heavyweight.

Back
Top Bottom