Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

01AA4035-AFF7-4B55-847C-D71E29ED3746.jpeg

O'll girl look like jack skeleton.

I was VERY impressed with the fighter in gray. His overhand right to get things started was very impressive. No doubt in my mind the biker would've been down for the count had he not been wearing a helmet. The flying knee once he got out of the car shows the fighter in gray has a strong kick boxing base which is important in championship bouts. To be honest, I was also impressed with the Biker for promoting the fight. His obscene hand gestures and road rage really got things started and hyped up an overall boring fight. His promotional skills made me believe he had a chance. With that said, this would've been a completely different fight had the biker worked off the jab and went to the body in the early rounds but it is what it is.

GJV5r.gif

Old man put them paws on that coward. How do you go from “you wanna go” to “pull over” to “call 911” to “you’re a maniac” to “haaaalp”? He got everything he deserved.

i didnt even watch the video and found this too funny :lol:

Last edited:
DDC4769E-7DBF-455C-83E5-7D5527DDCC08.gif

Son said MySQL/JavaScript.

I'm on that Swiftcode/Objective c wave, built a whole iPhone app as well a WatchOS app for that company as well. Trust me you wouldn't wanna see the pay check you'll get mad at yourself.

Mysql isn't for faint of heart I know how use it and build out systems with it. I prefer Oracle though.

17C63082-AE4E-4D49-BCA3-BA19E6B272E7.gif

I put my people's on we getting money the way we like it too especially from them wallstreet executive crack heads.

now I know you're fronting...

who is building enterprise apps using swift?

just exposed yourself... you probably just dabbled in making apps for ios and decided you are some programming genius now...

why the hell would a corporate entity want you to build a crawler/database that is limited to the apple ecosystem?

and before you bring up its compatibility with linux, my suggestion would scale better and be more compatible with a wider variety of platforms

stick to the secretary work kid...

if you gonna post checks....post em or sit down

I dunno if that biker fight video was real.

Why even post the video if you just got your *** kicked by an old man? Or maybe the old man uploaded the video after he stole the helmet?

now I know you're fronting...

who is building enterprise apps using swift?

just exposed yourself... you probably just dabbled in making apps for ios and decided you are some programming genius now...

why the hell would a corporate entity want you to build a crawler/database that is limited to the apple ecosystem?

and before you bring up its compatibility with linux, my suggestion would scale better and be more compatible with a wider variety of platforms

stick to the secretary work kid...

if you gonna post checks....post em or sit down

Okay boss man. Never said I'm genius I got the nesscary education and skills to do my job. I'm no programming prodigy. It's a start up company they wanted a iOS app and watchOS app. They have other teams who spealize with Microsoft software tools.

No need to front boss man. Just go back to your cublice and jerk off to xvideos on your lunch break.

Back
Top Bottom