Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

His mom pissed

She probably wishing she had a daughter

Fat boy mad sus' though, you can tell he picks on smaller kids due to some inner conflict. Regardless he took a L on the streets and will probably get some lashes when he gets home.

Props to the young blood for not backing down. Respect to him for dressing smartly at a young age too.

Wait, dude just posted an actual picture of his pay stub for some reason in this thread? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I know I'm getting internet stalked. Streets is watching for real.

2AE92FE3-75C2-460C-AEBA-117A6786E1B4.gif

Fat boy mad sus' though, you can tell he picks on smaller kids due to some inner conflict. Regardless he took a L on the streets and will probably get some lashes when he gets home.

Props to the young blood for not backing down. Respect to him for dressing smartly at a young age too.

Reminds me of that one Saigon line

"now your moms getting screamed on by your dad, like 'we shoulda had a daughter instead of a ***' "

Any other links to that fight? IG post saying the video was taken down

Wasn't nothing special tbh. Just a chubby dude saying "wassup" 10x in homies face before the skinny dude, dressed quite elegantly may i add, started to spazz on him. Skinny dude was winnin all over until mama bear arrived to save her cub and walked away from the scene.

No problem. Man hope you your lady got that living arrangement worked out my bad for spazzing.

3F3924E9-A186-4707-8541-DD357C7A02B7.gif
It's all good, you gettin $ and I ain't mad at that. I think I'm a just try and get out my lease and me and her get a bigger spot in her complex with my name on the lease of course. My apt complex trippin so I don't eem really wanna live there anymore anyway

It's all good, you gettin $ and I ain't mad at that. I think I'm a just try and get out my lease and me and her get a bigger spot in her complex with my name on the lease of course. My apt complex trippin so I don't eem really wanna live there anymore anyway

Sounds good, hope it works well.

Back
Top Bottom