Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

795C9D3B-1BC8-4D75-BD8C-97E162359A85.gif

Them ****s got played out quickly, you have to know that that was a fad and if you bought to resell you should've done did that with the quickness. But even at $1 each $6k his life savings??

Maybe he bough them at 1 cent each and made up the story

DDC4769E-7DBF-455C-83E5-7D5527DDCC08.gif

Son said MySQL/JavaScript.

I'm on that Swiftcode/Objective c wave, built a whole iPhone app as well a WatchOS app for that company as well. Trust me you wouldn't wanna see the pay check you'll get mad at yourself.

Mysql isn't for faint of heart I know how use it and build out systems with it. I prefer Oracle though.

17C63082-AE4E-4D49-BCA3-BA19E6B272E7.gif

I put my people's on we getting money the way we like it too especially from them wallstreet executive crack heads.

Last edited:

Looks like the TD Garden. I've seen this so many times at Celtics games.

Once seen a dude get thrown down the stairs of the balcony. Those sh*ts are steep as hell too :lol:

If you ever get in a scrap at an arena, make sure you're never the dude on the bottom. You're giving your opponent an automatic head start.

I wonder what part of TX that is, that was a nice neighborhood. But anyway, I'm glad the biker got rolled, you just can't bait someone then walk up on them like they're supposed to be shook. Dude got what he deserved.

I’m calling duck tales. What random old man can execute a drop kick like that? Accurate punch someone thru the visor of a helmet

Never trusted AA since they left my boy Kevin behind to the likes of the wet bandits.
:lol:Don't blame AA for that despicable act. That was all on the parents and relatives for waking him up.

Blame them for letting him get on the plane to New York and not Paris.

Back
Top Bottom