Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I see the video but having a hard time believing, I thought at first he meant dude had a raccoon skin on his back. I was like meh get out of here , then I saw the actual raccoon on his back head turning and crawling up his head. Damn New Yorkers they just do whatever they want.

What do you say 90 or 95% of the Internet users. Dude was REAL tough on the bike, even told dude to pull over and that he is recording it. Then when things went to another level he was SCREAMING for the police, classic example tough in the safety of my space.

Bark like a pit but really a poodle

I need the sound on this BADLY, so much is WRONG with this DAMN.

The assistant manager trying to stay close by in case things get out of hand. MF things are already out of hand or else she wouldn't have dude choked up like that.
The side chick or next chick sitting so calm like this is a everyday event, just keeping the kid calm playing with him as dad gets chocked up.
The employee that is seriously cleaning up underneath the womans feet as she chokes him up.

I think I want more commentary from Uncle Larry. LOL.

:smh: dudes getting closer and closer to real life Ghost in the Shell, mofo going to make her into a sexbot.

My man doing scissor kicks 10 seconds in on the ground. LOL. I am already tired of that no talent chick.

camron-during-camrons-new-era-cap-photo-shoot-at-107th-street-in-in-picture-id112422802

20RC8WG.jpg

I was just saying, hmmm that sure does look like another person in Dipset. Hmmm... BALLLLIIIINNN.

ROFLMAO with the suspect picture of Cam.

another made up scenario...

"everybody waiting in line starts to clap".... :stoneface:
One person clapped and then everyone started to clap it was just like the Disney movies. LOL
it has volume :lol: click the speaker in the bottom right

she said "you dont know how hard it was not to bring my rifle" :lol:
Tip of the hat to you my friend, don't know how I looked past it.

This seems more like it, I had to call a dude in England because I want sure where the pick up was at where I was located.
thats not the actual number...
its an ubereats number that forwards to the driver/customer
Try to call the same number right now and i bet it doesnt go through

Back
Top Bottom