Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Bruh :smh: I ALMOST feel sorry for females nowadays, the ratio from corny weirdos to normal dudes is getting out of hand.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_ls5c3svMO11qbxv6b.gif

:wow::nerd::lol: @ the unmitigated gall to stand in front of that woman, take that picture w her looking down at that exact moment to spare her identity, and write an entire made up exchange for social media

if bruh did make it up damn you could catch anyone slipping anywhere w that scheme

another made up scenario...

"everybody waiting in line starts to clap".... :stoneface:

I was thinking the same thing :lol:

In what fantasy world would this ever happen :lol:

At best, this is the reaction he got from the crowd
giphy.gif

Priority boarding? You mean the option that costs like $15 to pick your seat? "I'm just a ***** with money" cool story bro :lol:

that chick is a youtuber...

do any of yall check your sources? damn...

half of this thread is just skits now

its sad when people rely on social media for news when they can turn on the damn news their selves

I seen countless news stories on social media that is told differently when you go to the actual news website.

I don't know exactly what's good with uber, but in March I used it stateside and Europe N all them dudes called my phone. Asking questions ...

i swear that plane story struck me as fake as well. like who's gonna go out of their way to do that much work to get ahead of one person.
that news joint seemed way too extra too. not surprised it's fake as well.
my boy posted a video on fb that had the show cheaters following a chick that supposedly cheated on her dude with his cousin. they were 'fighting' and that mess looked like it was straight from wwe. zero punches were thrown. of course everybody is all emotional in the comments.

i swear that plane story struck me as fake as well. like who's gonna go out of their way to do that much work to get ahead of one person.
that news joint seemed way too extra too. not surprised it's fake as well.
my boy posted a video on fb that had the show cheaters following a chick that supposedly cheated on her dude with his cousin. they were 'fighting' and that mess looked like it was straight from wwe. zero punches were thrown. of course everybody is all emotional in the comments.
That may be about cheaters but I have seen a dude get knockout legit more than once in an episode :lol:

I don't know exactly what's good with uber, but in March I used it stateside and Europe N all them dudes called my phone. Asking questions ...
The app masks your number and just connects them to you in the same way that Google voice forwards

Reminds me of the rape culture among animals .. like am I suppose to stop a duck from raping

Back
Top Bottom