Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

PoorLavishAtlanticspadefish-size_restricted.gif

That was completely ignorant and hateful to do that somebody's car

That was just instant karma when he fell off the bike. Like come on. He could have easily went to jail for reckless endangerment or for messing up someones property.

NY'er are grimey like that though.

People are really reaching, smh. Turning this families life upside down over some nonsense she probably created in her looney tunes head.

Somebody should go to his church and yell out Jesus isn't real, and therefore Xmas as a whole isn't real either.

Looks like a gangbang is about to happen, lol

brochure for prison rape?
Or this, :rofl:

**** screams fake. I don't even need to check youtube for that.
theres no way for an uber driver to get your number unless you give it to them

I do Uber eats, and we have access to customer phone number only once we pick up the order. The same way they have ours. I've had to call customers to ask where they are. Some have called me to add instructions to the delivery. If you don't call them then their number is gone once the trip ends. If they call you or vice versa then of course it will be stored in your history. At that point it's up to you to be normal or a perv, :smh:.

Messed up...

Who the hell hired her? Don't they do employment background searches?

Last edited:

I do Uber eats, and we have access to customer phone number only once we pick up the order. The same way they have ours. I've had to call customers to ask where they are. Some have called me to add instructions to the delivery. If you don't call them then their number is gone once the trip ends. If they call you or vice versa then of course it will be stored in your history. At that point it's up to you to be normal or a perv, :smh:.
This seems more like it, I had to call a dude in England because I want sure where the pick up was at where I was located.

wildin where and how? there are kids that will eat that bull**** up...I once had dinner with the family of a friend growing up, and they all sat down around a big blue bowl of the big blue box and just started attacking it. going on and on about how this was their favorite...I knew better than to ask questions, I was in a different world.

I...I would eat there.
Having seen your various posts, I already know you walk to the beat of a different drum. Why didn't you say Frosted Flakes though instead of the big blue box?

Son going to get the tazer incident tacked onto his docket as if it is his fault. Also since when does a passenger have to provide ID, remind me of scene from Get Out when the girl hit the deer.

Dude tried his best with Brock Lesner dad but even with the high ground Anakin couldn't do anything.
If you ever get in a scrap at an arena, make sure you're never the dude on the bottom. You're giving your opponent an automatic head start.
Also you better know your surrounds and know what kind of ground you are on. If they have the higher ground you better be one helluva a counterpuncher.

Chick yelling was annoying. "Somebodybstop them" foh. Granted more stuff probably happened in the begging but all we saw was the chick get slapped and the guys fighting. Let them get it on. Somebody's honor is probably at stake

What do you say 90 or 95% of the Internet users. Dude was REAL tough on the bike, even told dude to pull over and that he is recording it. Then when things went to another level he was SCREAMING for the police, classic example tough in the safety of my space.

Man stealing AR-15 assault rifle from police car caught on surveillance video

In the video, the man walks up to the car, opens the unlocked passenger door and begins stealing equipment, such as a tactical vest with police markings. The suspect is seen making three trips to his car, including one carrying the rifle. He also made off with a Taser and cartridges, and a 16-round, .45-caliber magazine, according to police.

Man stealing AR-15 assault rifle from police car caught on surveillance video

In the video, the man walks up to the car, opens the unlocked passenger door and begins stealing equipment, such as a tactical vest with police markings. The suspect is seen making three trips to his car, including one carrying the rifle. He also made off with a Taser and cartridges, and a 16-round, .45-caliber magazine, according to police.

He's just exercising his 2nd amendment rights

Having seen your various posts, I already know you walk to the beat of a different drum. Why didn't you say Frosted Flakes though instead of the big blue box?

actually, it was this:
blue_box-family_size.png

and the kids I was eating with referred to it as such. they ate SO much of that ****, there had to have been 4 boxes in that bowl.

Back
Top Bottom