Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Bodying a guy that's 150 lbs smaller than you just because he has a big mouth doesn't make you a tough guy, it makes you short-tempered. Yeah we can't see what happens around that corner (or before the video) but from what we do see it seems like big man was already down the hall while the two dudes kept jawing at him. That slap noise wasn't khaki or denim hitting him, cuz you hear the same noise one time before they get anywhere near him. Big man seems to just snap and nearly killed the little guy who was already walking away. Sorry boys, that's just too much for me. You just don't Pearl Harbor a guy who's literally half your size. Square up to him and make him p***y out or chase his *** outta there, but the choke slam was bananas.

He def had nice form on it, tho.

Bodying a guy that's 150 lbs smaller than you just because he has a big mouth doesn't make you a tough guy, it makes you short-tempered. Yeah we can't see what happens around that corner (or before the video) but from what we do see it seems like big man was already down the hall while the two dudes kept jawing at him. That slap noise wasn't khaki or denim hitting him, cuz you hear the same noise one time before they get anywhere near him. Big man seems to just snap and nearly killed the little guy who was already walking away. Sorry boys, that's just too much for me. You just don't Pearl Harbor a guy who's literally half your size. Square up to him and make him p***y out or chase his *** outta there, but the choke slam was bananas.

I called him a bully. He def went overboard, but that’s how a lot of bouncers are unfortunately. They’re allowed to beat up people. The small dudes posed no threat to big boy and they were walking away. The dude prob said something that really poses sbig boy off.

The bouncer was def doing too much, but little guy had a bad case of Little Man Syndrome. He didn't need that static.

Last summer my cousin tried to jaw at some bouncers at a strip club and we had to pull him back when the cast of The Expendables in their primes came out from the back with body armor on. We looked at the scenario and realized this was a no-win situation. Short man's friend should've seen Ving Rhames circa 2001 and put a forearm out to stop his boy. Instead he went ghost on him and let him get bodyslammed into Beijing.

Bro, you are 100% correct ...

Have this happen exactly the same but big dude was in a cop uniform and this would of have been a police brutality thread with millions of people crying a different tune.

However, this is the thread where we mock people like the little dudes. They knew better than pop their mouth .... not sure why they thought they were safe. I'm sure those little dudes have done this before ... you just don't randomly wake up one day having cojones to pop your mouth ....

So yes, it caught up to them now.

Let's keep it within the thread scoop of conversation ...

Was this assault? If little dudes just ran their mouth absolutely. Is the big dude a bully and short tempter? By the looks, yes. Now do I give a ****? Nope ....

I'm certain she can sue ...

Explain your reasoning for this statement? I’m curious to understand why?

She trespassed on someones property, attempted to steal someone’s property and the property was still stolen after homeboy went back to retrieve the property to make sure they have it in thier possession.

I’m sure this wasn’t first item that they stole, so whatever items they stole from other peoples property the crime of grand larceny/trespassing will still apply. If she try to sue they both gonna still gonna get jail time regardless.

cdc4a962072c187ec05d849fe84e29e5

It’s sad but nowadays you almost need a PO box so you don’t gotta worry about package thieves.

ion care if puff was a dancer thats too zesty

50 already put him on blast

and that entourage qualifies
You telling me you haven't been seeing puff do the same dance since the 90s? Funny how you probably be at the forefront of complaining about another black people's conditioning to be negative up front to other famous ones (very real btw) then play right into another flavor of it which is to label them gay with the quickness. I swear y'all want someone to be gay so bad.

I’m a sorry l, I’m an 80s baby, dancing, in of itself, isn’t gay. I think it’s gayer to think dancing is gay. How are you THAT insecure about your sexuality? ***** I KNOW you know who New Addition is and the word “gay” never popped in your head once watching them ****** dance. Now yes, there are feminine dances, Puff wasn’t doing any of them right there.

This whole mentality didn’t even exist until dudes who couldn’t dance started roasted dudes who could dance. Word to Nino Brown.

Explain your reasoning for this statement? I’m curious to understand why?

She trespassed on someones property, attempted to steal someone’s property and the property was still stolen after homeboy went back to retrieve the property to make sure they have it in thier possession.

I’m sure this wasn’t first item that they stole, so whatever items they stole from other peoples property the crime of grand larceny/trespassing will still apply. If she try to sue they both gonna still gonna get jail time regardless.
I'm not certain how, but I remember taking a law class in high school and the teacher was telling us that if someone trespasses on your property and get injured, they can sue.... however, trespassing and stealing is probably different.

I'm not certain how, but I remember taking a law class in high school and the teacher was telling us that if someone trespasses on your property and get injured, they can sue.... however, trespassing and stealing is probably different.

In nyc someone can sue for like slipping on the sidewalk for not plowing or removing the snow /ice with sea salt. If those actions were done and that person still slips they can’t sue you.

My friend had a jury duty case where someone slipped on someone side walk and tripped on the cement cause the tree uprooted the sidewalk. The person sued the property owner and won the case. America is funny like that.

You telling me you haven't been seeing puff do the same dance since the 90s? Funny how you probably be at the forefront of complaining about another black people's conditioning to be negative up front to other famous ones (very real btw) then play right into another flavor of it which is to label them gay with the quickness. I swear y'all want someone to be gay so bad.

clap at me for diddy sake

might as well go defend monique too

you talkin about the 90's actin like them rumors aint been out there since he was livin wit usher

but hey im the bad guy cuz i thought puff and his "crew" look like they at the ymca

I’m a sorry l, I’m an 80s baby, dancing, in of itself, isn’t gay. I think it’s gayer to think dancing is gay. How are you THAT insecure about your sexuality? ***** I KNOW you know who New Addition is and the word “gay” never popped in your head once watching them ****** dance. Now yes, there are feminine dances, Puff wasn’t doing any of them right there.

This whole mentality didn’t even exist until dudes who couldn’t dance started roasted dudes who could dance. Word to Nino Brown.

yall always be talkin about how i reach :rolleyes

you are right dancing in and of itself isnt gay

diddy dancing with a group of homothug lookin dudes? idk

but then you went to new edition, insecure, a whole mentality even

like are you sure you mad at me for posting a video of diddy or something more than that?

Back
Top Bottom