Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Them look like some regular *** ****** to me, but if that’s what you see, that’s what you see. Clearly, I can’t identify gayness as well as you.

How am I caping for diddy if I didn’t his name? If anything I was caping for dancing, but you’re so zeroed in on Diddy, you ain’t catch that.

Explain your reasoning for this statement? I’m curious to understand why?

She trespassed on someones property, attempted to steal someone’s property and the property was still stolen after homeboy went back to retrieve the property to make sure they have it in thier possession.

I’m sure this wasn’t first item that they stole, so whatever items they stole from other peoples property the crime of grand larceny/trespassing will still apply. If she try to sue they both gonna still gonna get jail time regardless.
I was being semi sarcastic.

However, Murica has granted lawsuit for less.

I was being semi sarcastic.

However, Murica has granted lawsuit for less.

8B6E4CE0-C5E6-46E4-8D0C-F09723F189A1.gif

B73C9FDF-866B-4E7B-810D-6878AD69D06C.gif

Your right on the 2nd part.

I've heard of dumb instances where someone broke into someone's home, got stuck and injured and sued the homeowner. I know for a fact you can't boobytrap your place, I literally don't see why not, other than first responders coming in a case of emergency.

Laws are way too lenient on criminals in many instances. If you see someone leaving your home with your property, you technically can't do anything but call the cops. If someone slashes your tires and everyone's tires in the the neighborhood, all you can do is 'detain them' until the cops arrived.

Regarding letarian Milton and the car jacking, no surprise. Grandmother probably didn't do anything back then so he thought it was gravy. 'his grandmother says she will continue to pray for him', idk why but whenever I hear stuff regarding religion on TV in a non religious setting such as church it always seems awkward and out of place. Don't want to get too far off topic though.

Last edited:
I've heard of dumb instances where someone broke into someone's home, got stuck and injured and sued the homeowner. I know for a fact you can't boobytrap your place, I literally don't see why not, other than first responders coming in a case of emergency.

Laws are way too lenient on criminals in many instances. If you see someone leaving your home with your property, you technically can't do anything but call the cops. If someone slashes your tires and everyone's tires in the the neighborhood, all you can do is 'detain them' until the cops arrived.

I heard of one case (cant remember where it was) of a guy that went to break into a crib. It was winter time and the home owner didnt salt their driveway so dude going to break in slips on the ice and breaks his arm or his leg or something. Ends up suing the homeowner and won. Crazy.

Lmao, homie is semi famous after the boondocks did a little spin-off on him.

Smh @ him getting in trouble he still hasn’t learned. Watch him be in and out the justice system on constant basis when he’s a full blown adult.

He also gonna have to give up those friends to get lesser punishment in juvenile jail sentence. Damm idiot.

Where are his actual parents? I feel like that’s where it all stems from. Jit probably legit need therapy.

I miss The Boondocks :smh:

Black Jesus was :nthat: tho

Once I knew Sony brought the rights out to produce more boondocks episodes the show was gonna fall off, and it did.

I heard Arron McGuire was working on a boondocks movie but not sure how far they went into production.

Three Pennsylvania Teens Charged With Purposely Exposing Classmate to Pineapple

Aris Folley,AOL.com 21 hours ago

af1b2234cb5185acd4cbf8f663fa4b57

https://www.yahoo.com/news/three-pennsylvania-teens-charged-purposely-202158541.html

Three teenage girls are facing multiple felony charges after reportedly devising a plan to expose their classmate, who is allergic to pineapples, to pineapple juice.

According to Pittsburgh police, the girls had knowledge of their classmate's allergy when they came up with the idea, WBUT reported.

“It’s well-known at the school,” Lt. Matt Pearson, an officer in Butler township, told the local station. “They don’t even serve pineapple during this specific lunch period because of the severe allergy.”

But that didn't stop three girls from exposing the 14-year-old student to the tropical fruit during lunch on Dec. 14. And according to local authorities, the girls used a high-five to trigger their classmate's allergic reaction.

“The suspect got the pineapple from another student, put the pineapple residue all over her hand, and got the victim to give her a ‘high-five’,” Pearson said.

After the victim began to experience an allergic reaction from the residue, she was rushed to the school's nurse to be administered an epinephrine pen, the Butler Eaglereported. Shortly after receiving the injection she was taken to a hospital nearby via ambulance. Fortunately, she was released from the hospital later that evening.

According to WPXI, the 14-year-old girl who intentionally exposed her classmate to the residue has been charged with criminal conspiracy, aggravated assault, simple assault, reckless endangerment, harassment and disorderly conduct.

And police say the other two girls, ages 13 and 14, have also been charged with criminal conspiracy, disorderly conduct, and reckless endangerment after helping their friend plan the assault.

4minute-gif.gif

2pphca9.gif

Back
Top Bottom