Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

To be fair, I would rather play video games than kick it with that type of crowd as well. I went to a university full of those types of kids, and going out to parties there was awful...my friends and I had to resort to importing girls from our hometowns for good times :lol:
Importing girls?
tenor.gif
Sounds like some mail order bride type stuff.

if you need a hamster for emotional support, you are either full of **** or not gonna make it in this world

Or you have mental health issues and something about the animal soothes this person. The mind is a weird thing B.

I used to work with kids who were locked up and they used some weird methods of coping. But if it's not harming anyone else I don't see the problem.

let me break it down for you all, since some of you fail to understand or comprehend this ...you have people who have legitimate mental health issues or physical ailments that need service animals &/or emotional support animals, with service animals no paperwork is needed, just credible verbal assurance, with emotional support animals they are asked to provide paperwork from a medical professional that's dated a year out. where the problem lies is since airlines began charging fees for pets, we've seen a massive influx of emotional support animals which we know aren't really emotional support animals, but people going to their dr. or a dr. he charges them $100 & he writes them an excuse to get their pet on the plane for free basically. we've seen the good & the bad, i've dealt with people with 120 lb pitbulls that claim were their esans & he's in the gate area barking at kids & scaring people... airlines are beginning to crackdown on this because it messes it up for people who legitimately need the service animal that helps them when they have seizures, or the animal that can detect when their blood sugar is low & they're about to drop into a coma, or soothe the mind of a nervous traveler.

A televangelist’s flu-season advice: ‘Inoculate yourself with the word of God’

It’s not the first time Copeland — who told her viewers in the video that “Jesus himself gave us the flu shot” and “redeemed us from the curse of flu” — has insisted that people put their health in God’s hands. She once bragged during a conference that she and her husband did not need prescription drugs because the Lord heals all illnesses, according to the Associated Press.

“To get a vaccine would have been viewed by me and my friends and my peers as an act of fear — that you doubted God would keep you safe. … We simply didn’t do it,” former church member Amy Arden told the AP at the time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-with-the-word-of-god/?utm_term=.ba4799f90404

@Bend_The_Knee

cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9

@drewdioxin2345

let me break it down for you all, since some of you fail to understand or comprehend this ...you have people who have legitimate mental health issues or physical ailments that need service animals &/or emotional support animals, with service animals no paperwork is needed, just credible verbal assurance, with emotional support animals they are asked to provide paperwork from a medical professional that's dated a year out. where the problem lies is since airlines began charging fees for pets, we've seen a massive influx of emotional support animals which we know aren't really emotional support animals, but people going to their dr. or a dr. he charges them $100 & he writes them an excuse to get their pet on the plane for free basically. we've seen the good & the bad, i've dealt with people with 120 lb pitbulls that claim were their esans & he's in the gate area barking at kids & scaring people... airlines are beginning to crackdown on this because it messes it up for people who legitimately need the service animal that helps them when they have seizures, or the animal that can detect when their blood sugar is low & they're about to drop into a coma, or soothe the mind of a nervous traveler.

that's fair. I was more talking about caged rodents and ******* peacocks in my 2 cents.

yes, there are service dogs whose presence should be protected, what does a peacock do other that draw undue attentions to your person?

this is what you get when no one's ideas are challenged, suddenly people need a peacock to travel because being the center of attention puts their mind at ease.

A televangelist’s flu-season advice: ‘Inoculate yourself with the word of God’

It’s not the first time Copeland — who told her viewers in the video that “Jesus himself gave us the flu shot” and “redeemed us from the curse of flu” — has insisted that people put their health in God’s hands. She once bragged during a conference that she and her husband did not need prescription drugs because the Lord heals all illnesses, according to the Associated Press.

“To get a vaccine would have been viewed by me and my friends and my peers as an act of fear — that you doubted God would keep you safe. … We simply didn’t do it,” former church member Amy Arden told the AP at the time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-with-the-word-of-god/?utm_term=.ba4799f90404

@Bend_The_Knee

cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9

@drewdioxin2345

the nice reply goes that God gives doctors their talents, and that excelling through Him by healing the sick and preventing illness is more testament to His glory.

Preach. Scum out there will take advantage of any loophole if given the opportunity. Chick that supposedly flushed the hamster down the toilet got some serious issues beyond needing a 'support animal'.

So someone was just waiting with a camera to film that particular intersection? And traffic is clearly backed up there, why would the clown drive onto the crosswalk? :rolleyes: :smh:

Last edited:
I didn't know dogs could detect seizures and other problems. I saw someone with one and the dog had a buckle on vest that said "service dog" or something like that. I assumed it was for something else. People wanted to pet it and play with it, but the owner told them they couldn't incase they are at risk of an attack and the dog is distracted.

But I wouldn't put it past most people trying to get Rover to kick it shotgun for free. :lol: People do way more than that on a regular basis. That's why this thread exists. :lol:

Lol I'm from Mobile and I still laugh at how that's what we're known for. I remember the day my boy told me about it.

Back
Top Bottom