Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

They finally found that leprechaun in Mobile?

giphy.gif

Yooooo I knew this italian cat from the BX when I was living down south and he would out the blunt like that, was looking at him like hes a damn fool

Have a friend who'd be passing the joint around until it was damn near microscopic. You'd be burning your fingertips and lips! :lol:

:lol: theres a fine line where there's still piff left and youve gone too far.

The same cat would then collect those roaches and supposedly grind 'em up or roll 'em into the next one! :lol:

I swear he must've been hollering at his supplier only once a year.

if you need a hamster for emotional support, you are either full of **** or not gonna make it in this world
I wonder if they have the hamster on their desk at work when things get tense also.
Judging by that thigh her body got them young boys doing cartwheels. Did dude find out he had penis cancer why is he bent over, better drink the night away and worry tomorrow.

Lol at food at an airport barking at kids :lol: companies trying to get over and the public finding loopholes as usual, God bless the USA.

If you guys think customers find loopholes to have their animals ride for free... you haven't seen what they do to avoid baggage fees :smh:

Downright despicable :smh:

The same cat would then collect those roaches and supposedly grind 'em up or roll 'em into the next one! :lol:

I swear he must've been hollering at his supplier only once a year.

I remember those days. Roach blunts and roach joints. We used to keep them all and break out the disgusting resin filled ashy roach crumbs and roll a new one with them. :lol:

Then there were 2nd gen roach joints made from roaches from roach joints. :rofl: :rofl:

Or you have mental health issues and something about the animal soothes this person. The mind is a weird thing B.

I used to work with kids who were locked up and they used some weird methods of coping. But if it's not harming anyone else I don't see the problem.
nah these people are not gonna make it

you know why?

cause you can't bring a ******* hamster everywhere you go

I remember those days. Roach blunts and roach joints. We used to keep them all and break out the disgusting resin filled ashy roach crumbs and roll a new one with them. :lol:

Then there were 2nd gen roach joints made from roaches from roach joints. :rofl: :rofl:

Bruh

986193C5-B291-4272-8BB7-8BBA9B01D56F.gif

:rofl: Get like 3/4 through and your head start getting light and ****. Busting them down and putting them in a water bong > :smokin

If you guys think customers find loopholes to have their animals ride for free... you haven't seen what they do to avoid baggage fees :smh:

Downright despicable :smh:

the worst thing I do is bring extra bags through security then when they ask if anyone wants a complimentary gate check to save space, I step up like it's a sacrifice.

I also wear a LOT of clothes on international flights. :lol:

...I'm kinda curious what's both legal and worse.

ahyessir, back when I smoked out of leaves. **** tasted like autumn itself, but damn if it didn't send you halfway to the moon. all that resin and mesothelioma.

I'm listening :nerd:

the worst thing I do is bring extra bags through security then when they ask if anyone wants a complimentary gate check to save space, I step up like it's a sacrifice.

I also wear a LOT of clothes on international flights. :lol:

...I'm kinda curious what's both legal and worse.

ahyessir, back when I smoked out of leaves. **** tasted like autumn itself, but damn if it didn't send you halfway to the moon. all that resin and mesothelioma.

:rofl:

Scumbag gate checkers :lol:

That's one of the biggest schemes to avoid paying extra for bags. Know damn well you're only allowed 1-2, might be free, but come with 8 and check in your one for free then go through security and then gate check it to avoid the bag fees :lol:

All love though man because like most people, well at least smart people, we'll be looking for a deal until the day we die.

Back
Top Bottom