Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Man Who Donated Kidney to Woman He Loves Saves Her Life - But She Says No to Marriage
Simon Louis popped the question to Mary Emmanuelle after nursing her back to health - and even though she said no, he says he has no regrets over sacrificing his organ

Simon Louis was let down after he proposed to best friend Mary Emmanuelle after he donated his kidney to save her (Image: Steve Bainbridge/Sunday Mirror)

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/?service=responsive

296cg1e.jpg

my bad i forgot to mention why is david ****** duke reading/following lipstick alley? :nerd::smh:

Last edited:
I remember being young and listening to that Scarface track with Cube and he had that line "David Dukes got a shotgun, so why get upset cuz i got one?"

I never knew them times who tf david duke was, i always thought the line was David's dukes, :lol:

Are the Toronto homeless folk generally crazy? Out here in SF, they've gotten so bad that I just gave up and moved to the suburbs. There's some homeless people out here too, but I actually feel sympathy for them since they're people down on their luck and not fiends taking @#$@ on sidewalks and jacking off in public

Are the Toronto homeless folk generally crazy? Out here in SF, they've gotten so bad that I just gave up and moved to the suburbs. There's some homeless people out here too, but I actually feel sympathy for them since they're people down on their luck and not fiends taking @#$@ on sidewalks and jacking off in public

Theres definitely a buncha crazies. It honestly depends which part of downtown you at if you ask me. On the east side youll see the most chopped ones :lol:

West side (parkdale) used to be tizzick but those ends are all hipsters and **** now, theres still homeless out there but not like the east side. Thats where you'll see them shooting dope and smoking crack at a main intersection at 2pm as if they they were drinking a coffee and smoking a cig.

Theres definitely a buncha crazies. It honestly depends which part of downtown you at if you ask me. On the east side youll see the most chopped ones :lol:

West side (parkdale) used to be tizzick but those ends are all hipsters and **** now, theres still homeless out there but not like the east side. Thats where you'll see them shooting dope and smoking crack at a main intersection at 2pm as if they they were drinking a coffee and smoking a cig.

Ah ok. For some reason I always thought Toronto was relatively free of this issue

Ah ok. For some reason I always thought Toronto was relatively free of this issue

Naw homelessness is a big issue here,especially in the winter time cuz it gets so cold. They recently opened up an armoury and some other spots cuz the shelters didnt have enough beds when it was beyond brick outside.

They even got security guards at certain libraries cuz they let them chill there when its freezing out

They have cleaned up a lot of the homeless but they still lurking Haight,TL, and South of Market pretty tuff.

Back
Top Bottom