Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Dukie.gif

Theres definitely a buncha crazies. It honestly depends which part of downtown you at if you ask me. On the east side youll see the most chopped ones :lol:

West side (parkdale) used to be tizzick but those ends are all hipsters and **** now, theres still homeless out there but not like the east side. Thats where you'll see them shooting dope and smoking crack at a main intersection at 2pm as if they they were drinking a coffee and smoking a cig.

Man when I was up there in July there were some crazy mofos out there. One lady downtown wasn’t even saying real words just random noises and **** holding her hand out like she was asking for change. Me and my homies kept it moving and we’re just like “nah” so she dropped her bag and just started screaming top of her lungs. We stayed in an Airbnb in parkdale and one morning there was a dude walking down the street just screaming in peoples faces. Thought I was gonna have to steal off on buddy if he woulda came round us with that mess :lol:

Msn cancel that area 21 yesterday lol kg just doesnt have 'it' LOL at the adlibs with forced enthusiasm 'ayye riight ohhh ohhh rreallly'
Know damn well he'd be clowning those cats

marijuana smoke is intoxicating and other people shouldn't have to be subjected to it
or any smoke for that matter

i got absolutely no problem with weed...just have a problem with people smoking indoors

Understandable. A friend of mine once failed a drug test because he insisted on sitting next to me while I smoked.

Understandable. A friend of mine once failed a drug test because he insisted on sitting next to me while I smoked.
And you wasn't hotboxing? He must of have taken that joint right after you smoke, is kind of hard to pop after second hand smoke but possible.

I'm so torn with stuff like this.
On one hand, if he earned the money properly and takes care of the church, who's to determine what he doea with his money.

On the other hand, if you're a servant of the Lord, i can understand how people feel like you're obligated to put money into the community and maybe help people with bills. Although people will try to take advantage of that.

A popular pastor in my hometown was telling a story that made me respect him a lot more: he was car shopping with a deacon and he was looking at an accord. The deacon said 'you're a big time pastor, you need something like this' and took him too a 750 beamer. Pastor joe said 'how would i look, as a pastor, driving an $80,000 car and I've got church members that are struggling to pay their water bill'.

Back
Top Bottom