Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

685EBFE6-D365-4BA3-B8B0-759BD558F7EC.jpeg
I never knew that water buffalo pooped more than cows

It amazes me how these out of town hipsters are spending racks to live in "Soma", "Lower Nob Hill", next to 16th and Mission, etc. Why????
Don’t even get me started. I used to pay $500 for a studio on Valencia & 19th next to the park. Now I bet those dumps got a paint job and are going for $2000. Sad but I really don’t feel the city anymore. Neighborhoods lost their identities.

Don’t even get me started. I used to pay $500 for a studio on Valencia & 19th next to the park. Now I bet those dumps got a paint job and are going for $2000. Sad but I really don’t feel the city anymore. Neighborhoods lost their identities.

Same. It's all whitewashed and hipster'd beyond belief now. Despite its faults the Mission used to be a large Latino community, and now you can literally count the number of Latinos on one hand when you go out there :lol: people might think the South Bay is kind if boring, but at least I still see people of all races everywhere, no $20 fake banh mis, and no smell of piss on every block. Unfortunately i still spend most of my time in the city forwork

Back
Top Bottom