Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

First positive test from a Russian athlete at the Olympic Games. A member of their curling team has apparently tested positive for meldonium.

Curling!

Curling?

On one of Joe Rogan’s podcasts he had someone talking about Russia and their practices. The guy basically said all of their Olympic athletes are on a PED regimen mandated by the government.

These guys are actually playing defense during the All-Star game. :smh:

Its the ASG. Let's see some self lobbed backboard alley-oops and ****.

20B363DF-9219-4AFE-9F0D-BDC5A6659236.png
eagles fans really been showing how dumb they are after that W

23 Members of the Same Family Were Kicked Off the Carnival 'Cruise From Hell'

http://time.com/5162751/carnival-cruise-ship-legend-fight/

EXCELLENT post from @hand2handking. People ask me if I prefer Showtime Boxing over HBO boxing and the answer is YES. HBO's camera crew did an awful job covering the action. You don't spend $79.99 for the HDPPV for this kind of camera work. When the ref started blasting the fighter in the multicolored with kicks, I expected a good fight but the camera person couldn't focus. DISAPPOINTING .

that was a qualification run. you don't have to go as hard as you really have to (check the mens snowboarding trials for reference) . obviously she's terrible at it but some people do it for the screen time. Hate people like her going thru the loophole to waste people's times

another example

Madrazo, who picked up skiing in 2017, completed the strenuous course nearly 26 minutes behind Switzerland’s Dario Cologna—whose time of 33:43.9 earned him a historic third consecutive gold in the event—but that didn’t stop him from jubilantly waving his country’s flag as he came down the final straight. It gave him the slowest time in Olympic history
http://time.com/5162759/olympic-skier-german-madrazo-dead-last-reaction/

and this dude got his trip paid for. he crowd funded thru friends, family and local attention in Texas to practically get a free vacation to South Korea. the only other step was just telling Mexico I wanna compete under you and of course theyd gladly replied.

Back
Top Bottom