Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Farting Passenger Forces Plane To Make Emergency Landing
A fight broke out because the unnamed man couldn’t stop passing gas.

1518977441274.jpg

A plane was forced to land after a fight broke out over a man who allegedly refused to stop breaking wind aboard the plane. (iStock)

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...farting-passenger_us_5a8af930e4b05c2bcacddc9b

Sometimes plane travel really stinks.

A flight from Dubai to Amsterdam had to make an emergency landing in Vienna after a fight broke out because one of the passengers wouldn’t stop breaking wind.

The fart-induced fracas happened Feb. 11 aboard Transavia Airlines Flight HV6902 when two men sitting next to an apparently very flatulent man raised a stink about his repeated gas attacks, according to Fox News.

When the alleged perpetrator didn’t stop, his disgusted seatmates reportedly complained to the airline crew, who apparently did nothing.

Instead, the captain issued a warning to the two complainants, accusing them of noisy and aggressive behavior and making threats, according to the NL Times.

When the freedom-from-flatulence fighters wouldn’t stop griping about their fellow passenger, a fight broke out on the plane, according to the Dutch language newspaper De Telegraaf.

The pilots then made an emergency stop in Vienna and removed the complainants, but apparently not the farting man. Two women sitting in the same row as the angry men were also forced off the plane as well.

All four people reportedly shared Dutch and Moroccan ancestry, but the two women claim they were simply sitting in the same row as the men involved with the incident.

The women are now taking the Dutch budget airline to court, according to the Metro.

“We had nothing to do with the whole disturbance. We distance ourselves from that. Do they sometimes think that all Moroccans cause problems? That’s why we do not let it sit,” one of the women said, according to De Telegraaf. ”We had no idea who these boys were, we just had the bad luck to be in the same row and we didn’t do anything.”

“All I will say is that the crew were really provocative and stirred things up,” she added.

None of the passengers kicked off the plane were arrested because they had not broken any Austrian laws. However, they have been banned from flying Transavia Airlines in the future.

HuffPost reached out to Transavia Airlines, which did not immediately respond. The airline did offer this statement to De Telegraaf that was translated by the NL Times:

Our crew must ensure a safe flight. If passengers pose a risk, they immediately intervene. Our people are trained for that. They know very well where the boundaries are. Transavia therefore stands squarely behind the cabin crew and the pilots.

The airline has reportedly filed a police report about the incident in the Netherlands said it was “open to a conversation with these women.”

Last edited:
snkrfollower snkrfollower you wildin for that screencap, i kept clicking play like it was real video. lol

how is this wildin though? its extremely hard to win daytona 500 i'm not into nascar but i know it's not a easy challenge. plus he's african-american, i've heard of him name before in the past.

u still playa hating over there in canada b? or just being a pervert at the gym?

Thanks for reminding me where i reside, again. You should take a trip up here since youre so obsessed with canada.

Pervert? Nah just appreciating the talent you feel me, lil fella.

Lol @ you being a playa, that was funny still

snkrfollower snkrfollower you wildin for that screencap, i kept clicking play like it was real video. lol

how is this wildin though? its extremely hard to win daytona 500 i'm not into nascar but i know it's not a easy challenge. plus he's african-american, i've heard of him name before in the past.

We post actual "Doin' its" in this thread occasionally, as well, and Bubba definitely was "Doin' It" as I clearly stated in my post.

And I can't be blamed for you trying to click play on a screenshot :stoneface:

Lol, ok ok, I deleted the screenshot. Yeesh, didn't realize it was that confusing :lol:

Last edited:
Terra-Cotta Warrior’s Thumb Broken Off, Stolen From Philadelphia Museum
180220-terracotta-mc0931_f747151d4fb4906346eabc235363c228.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/china/...umb-broken-stolen-philadelphia-museum-n849501

BEIJING — Chinese authorities have called for a "severe punishment" to be imposed after a 2,000-year-old terra-cotta warrior's thumb was stolen while being displayed in the U.S.

According to an arrest affidavit, 24-year-old Michael Rohana broke off the thumb after taking a selfie with one of the statues during an Ugly Sweater Party at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia.
Known as "The Cavalryman," the warrior is worth $4.5 million.

The incident occurred on Dec. 21 but museum staff didn't notice the missing thumb until Jan. 8. The FBI traced it to Rohana five days later.

The official Xinhua News Agency reported that Rohana, who is from Delaware, admitted hiding it in his desk drawer. NBC News could not immediately confirm that report.

It was unclear whether Rohana had legal representation early Tuesday.

The Shaanxi Cultural Heritage Promotion Center, which loaned 10 of the terra-cotta sculptures to the American museum, said it was the first such incident in more than four decades of organizing overseas exhibitions.

“We call for the American side to punish this act of theft and vandalizing of a precious cultural treasure of mankind,” an official with the center told state-run Beijing Youth Daily on Monday.

The Shaanxi Cultural Heritage Promotion Center also announced plans to claim compensation.

The world-famous terra-cotta army consists of some 8,000 life-sized soldiers, chariots and horses. It was discovered by farmers in the 1970s after being buried as funerary art in 210 BC with Qin Shihuang, China’s first emperor. The statues were intended to guard him in the afterlife.

“It was a very regrettable and unfortunate incident,” said Victor Gao, a current affairs commentator who accompanied former President Richard Nixon when he visited the museum housing the terra-cotta warriors in 1985. “I hope the young man involved would say sorry ... and become a better person afterward.”

Gao described Nixon as being "visibly awed and amazed" by the grandeur of the terra-cotta army.

The incident also triggered fury on Chinese social media, with some calling for “laws to ban foreign exhibits of Chinese treasures.”

A spokeswoman for the Franklin Institute told the Associated Press that the statue will be repaired. She added that security contractor did not follow standard procedures the night of the incident.

And the shame is he looks so proud at what he thinks was an accomplishment. Probably requested the pic and shoutout in the first place

Back
Top Bottom