Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Everything from the chest down is wild photoshop. He doesn't even try to hide it if you zoom in a little. The fitness community has reported about him for a while now. Not to say his build is unachievable in certain powerlifting/powerbuilding circles but the metrics of bodyfat to his waist and leg ratio that he presents on IG are exceedingly rare.

Also if you peep game then you'll notice that homie doesn't post videos proving those physique metrics. When he use to post vids the fitness community ripped him apart because he is just big and isn't built like what you see in the photos.

Not disputing you at all my man. Iran's got some mad photoshoppers on their 'gram. There was a girl wearing prosthetics/masks looking like a Skeletor/Jolie hybrid and she was exposed after her 'ish went 'viral'. Wouldn't put it past fatty to be doing the same here.

Dude who donated his kidney gonna have the best karma come his way. That broad is legit trash.

Only way it can be justified is if he was a scum to her but giving up an organ isn’t just a everyday gesture for people.

Why is she trash though? She don't have to marry the dude because he gave her his kidney. If you ask me it seems like he had ulterior motives. It's nice that he did that to save her life, but he was plotting on her thinking he would get her once it was all said and done.

At first I was like nah because he is saving someone's life, but I think he did it mainly to get them yams. Saving her life was part of it, but he definitely was scheming to lock shorty down. That makes him simp of the year, :smh:

Why the other patrons and staff just standing around though? No one stepping in and trying to separate them?

Seems like it's mostly women are around, they're probably scared. I'll tell you what though, I'm getting sick of asian store owners treating black women like that. I know I don't know the story behind him holding her, but it's a nail shop. At most what could she have done? Refused to pay for $80 worth of mani and pedi with eyebrow wax included. They acting like she robbed a got damn safe or something. Bout to break her neck over what? He's lucky a man wasn't there to knock him the fuk out. They did that before in one of those hair stores and some other store.

I'm so torn with stuff like this.
On one hand, if he earned the money properly and takes care of the church, who's to determine what he doea with his money.

On the other hand, if you're a servant of the Lord, i can understand how people feel like you're obligated to put money into the community and maybe help people with bills. Although people will try to take advantage of that.

A popular pastor in my hometown was telling a story that made me respect him a lot more: he was car shopping with a deacon and he was looking at an accord. The deacon said 'you're a big time pastor, you need something like this' and took him too a 750 beamer. Pastor joe said 'how would i look, as a pastor, driving an $80,000 car and I've got church members that are struggling to pay their water bill'.

I've heard people try to make that argument about them earning money outside of the church via book deals and ****. Regardless of how they earn the money to afford a Bentley and a mansion the fact still remains that they aren't doing anything to help their congregation. All they tell people to do is pray, fast, tithe, have faith and GOD will bless them. Fuk the praying, fuk the fasting, and fuk the faith. You sitting on mills, how bout you give back to your congregation. Those idiots are giving away their last hoping for a miracle shower of money that they will never see. What are they doing for the community with the money they get from the congregation and the money they earn outside? Not a got damn thing. You got dudes asking for more money so they can buy a private jet to spread the gospel :smh: Give me a damn break. Black people need to stop going and supporting these mega churches. Stay home and pray to GOD if you still believe in it. Or work on your own **** to get you out of situation you are in. No magic fairy tale money is coming your way.

I hope this is fake...We can't have anything :smh:

Wait for it...:wow:

Looks fake

Gay as hell. What in the hell is going on here?

Last edited:
20B363DF-9219-4AFE-9F0D-BDC5A6659236.png
I am going to go ahead and assume he is trolling with that comment, Illmatic alone will destroy half of Futures catalog.

I give a girl a kidney and save her life best believe i expect shorty to be loyal to me **** you think this is????

I"m sure you would know before hand if she will or not. Something like that I wouldn't be making any motherloving assumptions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom