Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

FrayedSoggyBrontosaurus-max-14mb.gif

How did the 2 dudes not die??? Oh cuz that rainbow dudes a starboy in my boscoe voice :rofl:

I wouldn't risk fighting at an airport and receiving a travel ban. LAX my be laid back on things like this but I've seen people lose their traveling privileges or be banned from a airport for much less.

It was only a matter of time before 69 got some action.

That ungrateful ***** won’t be working there for long. The restaurant is going to make an example out of her ***.

NYC wildin. Apparently we smoke the most weed in the world but still cant seem to legalize it >D
The results are in, and we’re the highest.

A study conducted by hydroponic weed growing box machine company Seedo shows that New Yorkers consume more bud than any other city in the world, Patch first reported. Los Angeles came in fourth – ouch.

Seedo’s results found that, over the course of a year, New Yorkers consume 77.44 metric tons of marijuana. Of the 13 American cities included in the study, New York also had the highest possible tax collection from marijuana, a number found by applying cigarette tax percentages to the weed consumption data.

––––––––

weed-chart-640x504.png

Via Seedo
If New York taxed marijuana at the average US cannabis tax level, Seedo’s CMO Uri Zeevi posits, “the city could make $156.4 million in potential tax revenue per year. This is equivalent to providing 3 months worth of free school meals to every single public school kid in New York City.”

In addition to showing our pols just how much money they’re missing out on, the study also proved (not that it was doubted) New Yorkers hustle harder than any other state. Come on LA, weed is legal where you’re at, and we’re still smoking more than you?
http://weedindex.io/#countryresults
Obligatory NY > LA

Yall dont even smoke the most in your state
tenor.gif
Where does ny get there Supply? I mean there GOOD supply. Yall out there smoking trash brick sheet for the high :lol:. Im out here getting all types of cookies for 100 or less a zip. Even la clubs aint getting some of there supply from la

Where does ny get there Supply? I mean there GOOD supply. Yall out there smoking trash brick sheet for the high :lol:. Im out here getting all types of cookies for 100 or less a zip. Even la clubs aint getting some of there supply from la

We def. don’t got trash brick :lol:

Back
Top Bottom