Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

If your mentally ill you don’t know what your doing .... but dam you wanna choke people sometimes that worst than breaking windows just don’t snap like she did ...All i gota say everything you do effects everyone imagine her mom how she feels ? And don’t be so judgemental you never know when you will be judge I respect your feelings and your thoughts and ur options as a human I’m sure your a good person don’t wanna bord NT any longer with our thoughts so let’s just end this

I'm not gonna judge her. Just imagine if it was your mom comitting a hit-and-run and running someone over in the process. You really want your mom in jail just because she sideswiped a car, broke a bus' windows, and almost killed someone. Maybe she had a rough morning. I'll reserve judgement

0D99FC58-09EB-4089-8390-3E4BDD081644.jpeg

Doesn't even look like he was looking like that, folks are reaching for likes.
This, because of his history. I"m sure he's checking her out a bit, but mostly just looking like he's enjoying the performance and marveling that this tiny white girl is belting out like this.

Yeah. He admitted in his new songs. Really good btw. Lots of introspection. Kids been through a lot in his life. Don’t think this is a “wilding thinking he doing it” situation.

Def wildin though :lol:.

Young'n honest and open, so if that's a part of life then no doubt he would talk about it. Why i'm feeling him out this bunch.

How in the world is ol boy a Good Samaritan with that sneak shot??? 1st things 1st all them employees should have left big boy alone and called the police. I never understood why employees think they Miami vice tryin stop a petty crime. Smh
Exactly they act like it is there money they act like they getting a big reward until they get hurt and wanna cry about it and over food thoe too but every one thinks there such a great Samaritans that they gona give em a raise and weekends off at end day they go back doing same ol shizz no one cares

Exactly they act like it is there money they act like they getting a big reward until they get hurt and wanna cry about it and over food thoe too but every one thinks there such a great Samaritans that they gona give em a raise and weekends off at end day they go back doing same ol shizz no one cares
I love reading your point of view, why I replied with the video.

I don't condone the use of violent, but big dude was antagonizing the employees.

But to your point, people are raised with certain values and beliefs. When they see something that for them is morally wrong, they are incline to act.

I would never advocate for my employees to but their selves at harm's way just to stop a thieves, but I understand why would they.

With that said, what you have been proposing is for people to mind their business and never stand up for what's right. Just do NOTHING.

So let's take this situation for example. The thieve was successful because the employees did nothing. Next week another thieve comes and does the same and the same results. Eventually words spread and now the store is victimized over and over. Great, no one got hurt and the store which is a mega million corporation didn't lose anything.

Do you think everyone goes about their business?????

Let me enlighten you.

There's a stupid report which corporation value, it's the P&L. It covers things like profit and shrinkage. This report is used to evaluate employees performance and determine bonuses. Now because of all the shrinkage , you might have a manager that's place on a performance plan or worst, lose their job. You might have a few employees that have busted their *** and were counting on a bonus that now they arent going to receive and so on.

So, before you say he was just stealing food and water, just think about the employees. Now ....i'm not saying big dude was a bad guy. He might have been down on his luck and needed help to feed a family. But, he went about it the wrong way.

Hit up a church, pantry, collect cans, beg for food or cash, explain your self and ask the manager for the leftovers, dumpster dive, etc

See these things can and will yield great results, but is beneath most people. However, to are always trying to excuse the person that is in the wrong.

Back
Top Bottom