Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I was hoping she did that accidentally. I thought it was weird seeing people dip fries in milkshakes, but this takes the cake :sick:

'I just didn't ask enough questions' :rofl::rofl::rofl:

What I want to know is who is conducting these interviews for these ASL interpreters. Wouldn't the basics of it be at least a 5 min conversation using sign language to see if this person knows what the **** he or she is doing? In addition to background check and reference checks :smh:. That excuse about her just showing up and not asking enough questions is ridiculous.

Either she is trolling or she gives no damns :rofl:

She clearly has zero damns left to give, really went to work for law enforcement with that rap sheet :rofl:

No background checks, :lol:

4FAF46B2-88BF-452B-9E54-7F3ED21C8955.jpeg

I was hoping she did that accidentally. I thought it was weird seeing people dip fries in milkshakes, but this takes the cake :sick:

What I want to know is who is conducting these interviews for these ASL interpreters. Wouldn't the basics of it be at least a 5 min conversation using sign language to see if this person knows what the **** he or she is doing? In addition to background check and reference checks :smh:. That excuse about her just showing up and not asking enough questions is ridiculous.

Either she is trolling or she gives no damns :rofl:

No background checks, :lol:
You're buggin, fries and a frosty is gooder than a mug
Hot/cold sweet/salty

Isn't it usual for someone to get walloped upon for doing stuff like this? They're mad at Drake because, he draws more attention than whoever sold it to him. "Now that Drake is wearing the hoodie, everyone else is gonna wanna pick up gang apparel from groups they aren't part of which will agitate crime..."

Last edited:
i've heard the hells angels have more clout in canada than the US these days. canada is a wild place tbh, people sleep on it.

Word on the street has always been that the HA funded Battle Axe records so Mad Child and Swollen members could have their Canadian run. They get spotted with plenty of canadian hip hop acts all the time.
The Drake thing is problematic because even if they accept him, he's still rocking the flag of people that have been pretty open about their racism.
If he's doing it with no affiliation, for style points he could get himself in some trouble.

Silly move over all imo

It's wild to me how people put certain standards on entertainers, especially rappers. Dude is a rapper, not the pope. Rappers indulge in questionable activity sometimes, even though that's not his image. I'm not that surprised that he wore it. Maybe give the key to the city to someone who's known for consistently maintaining integrity then you wouldn't have this surprise.

Like when Ross caught heat for the Molly line. Rebook know he rapped about selling drugs, killing etc, but the Molly line was where they drew the moral line.

It's wild to me how people put certain standards on entertainers, especially rappers. Dude is a rapper, not the pope. Rappers indulge in questionable activity sometimes, even though that's not his image. I'm not that surprised that he wore it. Maybe give the key to the city to someone who's known for consistently maintaining integrity then you wouldn't have this surprise.

Like when Ross caught heat for the Molly line. Rebook know he rapped about selling drugs, killing etc, but the Molly line was where they drew the moral line.

You know the HA doesnt let people of color join and only use them if they can be exploited for money right? Thats my main issue with drake wearing it.

Back
Top Bottom