Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Word on the street has always been that the HA funded Battle Axe records so Mad Child and Swollen members could have their Canadian run. They get spotted with plenty of canadian hip hop acts all the time.
The Drake thing is problematic because even if they accept him, he's still rocking the flag of people that have been pretty open about their racism.
If he's doing it with no affiliation, for style points he could get himself in some trouble.

Silly move over all imo

@Captain Slappy repped my bro for knowing about Battle Axe & Swollen Members. Sadly they have maybe 1/1,000,000th of the reach/appeal that Aubrey has.

Agreed with you too.

RingedSociableCub-size_restricted.gif

OG killed me when he flicked back his glasses to put on another set of glasses. :pimp:

SMH at that corny bird though; was expecting the balcony railing to give way and send her down the cliffside. :smh:

Why are they mad at Drake instead of the people who sell it tho?

Isn't it usual for someone to get walloped upon for doing stuff like this? They're mad at Drake because, he draws more attention than whoever sold it to him. "Now that Drake is wearing the hoodie, everyone else is gonna wanna pick up gang apparel from groups they aren't part of which will agitate crime..."

HA a bunch of cornballs stuck in that Vietnam-era 'Easy Rider' 'ish with their loud AF Harleys. Most of the 'real ones' from that club in their 60s/70s now and Harley Davidson struggling to move product. Wouldn't be surprised if they're making money these days by hustling merchandise to corny rappers like Aubrey.

tr1ll tr1ll max powers max powers Our city used to be low-key but in the last 3-4 years overall crime has gone up significantly. It also doesn't help if the 'face' of the 6ix (some corny nickname for Toronto cooked up by Drake) is seen associating with and promoting 'bad elements'.

Toronto seemed to embrace Drake's foolery until them street gatos got in his ear lol.

It's wild to me how people put certain standards on entertainers, especially rappers. Dude is a rapper, not the pope. Rappers indulge in questionable activity sometimes, even though that's not his image. I'm not that surprised that he wore it. Maybe give the key to the city to someone who's known for consistently maintaining integrity then you wouldn't have this surprise.

Like when Ross caught heat for the Molly line. Rebook know he rapped about selling drugs, killing etc, but the Molly line was where they drew the moral line.

@sooperhooper Yes, agreed with you that the city has an equal share of blame in this.

This is wack as Hell.
I know cooks that have worked at the restaurant I worked at that made almost the same amount as they did 20+ years ago when the restaurant opened. The owners are pretty ****** though so idk why they don’t just leave

Are you insinuating that a white person made those?
I'm not sure how you came to that insinuation, but now that you mention it, hmmmm.

Just want to see some.

All I keep saying is soldiers and people that have sacrificed their lives (white) vices this comical ones (blacks).

I'm not sure how you came to that insinuation, but now that you mention it, hmmmm.

Just want to see some.

All I keep saying is soldiers and people that have sacrificed their lives (white) vices this comical ones (blacks).
First one is from 50, 2nd is from a dude jamaal(could be a white guy who knows :lol:) last is from donnel from Chappelle show
Maybe ask them to do it or you can make your own.
Just remove the saturation and add a text

First one is from 50, 2nd is from a dude jamaal(could be a white guy who knows :lol:) last is from donnel from Chappelle show
Maybe ask them to do it or you can make your own.
Just remove the saturation and add a text
I never put any thought into who made them or why. But now that you have brought it up, this goes back to stuff I'm always talking to the youth.

Theres a clear disconnect, minorities want respect but constantly are insulting and mocking each other. It amazes me, the constant tearing down.

I never put any thought into who made them or why. But now that you have brought it up, this goes back to stuff I'm always talking to the youth.

Theres a clear disconnect, minorities want respect but constantly are insulting and mocking each other. It amazes me, the constant tearing down.

If you can’t laugh at yourself or certain cultural faux pas, then IDK. Regardless of race or gender, a sense of humor is good for the soul.

I’m not even a fan of memes. Either way, laugh a little. (But, I know how to roast back so, it may differ for some)

Back
Top Bottom