Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

The one making fun of the gentleman with the lazy eye and the one making fun of Mike tysons speech impediment, are in poor taste, for mocking things people cant control.

The floyd one was pretty hilarious.

sujkgiujzdk11.gif

Lil mans pops/whoever was filming is wildin a la max

I don't shoot guns. Is there a better technique for avoiding what i am assuming is a hot bullet casing , swishing between your glasses and your face? Or was that just horrendous luck?
Obviously lil man had no experience and needed an instructor and goggles

I was thinking the same, usually the ejection port is machined to kick the empties to the side, I'm thinking that was either a very used gun, or dirty. The extended clip probably had something to do with it, by forcing up the next round before the empty could completely clear the upper.
The gun had jammed, too, after the second round I just noticed, so it was probably the extendo.

Probably time to have that thing serviced or permanently retired i guess.
I cant imagine you want to risk burning your own eyeball out during a critical firefight.

Those extended clips aren't really that good, I'm thinking it was that. Dudes really think having that is an advantage, but really more of a weak point. Learning to reload and drop another one in is the way to go.

i've heard the hells angels have more clout in canada than the US these days. canada is a wild place tbh, people sleep on it.

HA been deep up here. Out west and in Quebec. Mob same way

Toronto seemed to embrace Drake's foolery until them street gatos got in his ear lol.

Nah.

:rofl:

First one is from 50, 2nd is from a dude jamaal(could be a white guy who knows :lol:) last is from donnel from Chappelle show
Maybe ask them to do it or you can make your own.
Just remove the saturation and add a text

Jamal is an Arabic name, maybe he was Arab?

Back
Top Bottom