Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

If I was a cop and seen that video, especially when she said he still moving, I would of have question everything she said. In addition, I would of have tried to find any charge I could to take her in. From disorderly conduct to property damage.

IMG_2230.GIF

Dad punched her in the face, mom's kicked her out and her first things come to her mind is e-prostitution?

She got caught giving dome in the living room.
Pretty sure she’d do more than just selling pics. She gave dude way too much info super easy.

kendall/kylie whichever jenner wylin with that pic on the beach running lookin bruce/caitlyn t-1000

cant post it cuz of nudity but its out there

shes just skinny (kendall) aint nothing wilding about it at all

shes all natural (I think LOL) she the real GOAT

all natural lmaooo

looking like 14 year old is all natural lmaooo
my g you telling me you wouldnt **** if the opportunity presented itself ? oohh okay thought so

Shes WAAAAYY better than all the other sisters besides kourtney.. tell me otherwise,, unless you like the fake ****.. enjoy that

she can look 14 all she wants, her age is 22 all i care about and so should you..

hypothetically, ****** would have nothing to do with her body or being attractive and everything to do with her bank account

she can be 22, im not attracted to prepubescent body types

you can hype her all you want

its still a no from me dawg

did you not see the post a couple pages back with the 4'5 18 year old chick?

demonic i tell you

well im 27 so i agree with you i aint messing with no 18 year old but...

height dont bother me one bit tho maybe cause im 5'8 140ish. Years ago when i was like 20 i was messing with a chick about the same size as the one posted.. aint nothing wrong wit it

but kendall is bae and always has been lol

hypothetically, ****** would have nothing to do with her body or being attractive and everything to do with her bank account

she can be 22, im not attracted to prepubescent body types

you can hype her all you want

its still a no from me dawg

did you not see the post a couple pages back with the 4'5 18 year old chick?

demonic i tell you

this is where im at with the whole thing. as far as im concerned.... thats a childs body. yall can have it lol.

Back
Top Bottom