Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

CRIME
Arizona Man Faked Down Syndrome And Hired Caregivers To Change His Diapers: Police
The suspect, Paul Anthony Menchaca, pretended to be a woman hiring nannies to bathe and change the diapers of an adult son.
By David Moye
09/14/2018 05:03 PM ET
|
Updated 56 minutes ago
A man in Arizona is facing felony sex abuse charges after he allegedly faked Down syndrome and tricked a series of female caregivers into bathing him and changing his soiled diapers.

Police in Gilbert arrested 31-year-old Paul Anthony Menchaca on Sept. 6 at his home. He was charged with three counts of felony sexual abuse and one charge of fraudulent schemes, according to documents obtained by The Smoking Gun.

Advertisement

Authorities said Menchaca posed as a woman named “Amy” who advertised for a caregiver to bathe and change the diapers of an adult son with Down syndrome.

Three women responded to the ad. According to local station KNXV-TV, the victims know one another.

Each told police that Menchaca would become sexually aroused as he was being bathed.

At one point, the first victim became suspicious and contacted Menchaca’s parents. They told the woman that their son did not have Down syndrome or need diapers.

The three victims said they confronted Menchaca and he admitted to lying to them about his disability.

Police searched Menchaca’s home and recovered his cell phone and diapers.

Menchaca, who told police he is a school crossing guard, was freed from custody after posting $15,000 bond. He has been ordered to have no contact with the three caregivers, according to The Smoking Gun.

Subscribe to The Morning Email.
Wake up to the day's most important news.
5b9c0fac250000320035eda7.png

Maricopa County Sheriffs Office
wait. This ***** is a school crossing guard? A paid protector of children. Nah. **** that. If this ***** eloborate sex scheme got foiled he might turn on easier prey. Get this ***** at the way the **** outta here!

Last edited:
wait. This ***** is a school crossing guard? A paid protector of children. Nah. **** that. If this ***** eloborate sex scheme got foiled he might turn on easier pretty. Get this ***** at the way the **** outta here!
Your definitely right, who knows if this guy is also a pedophile.

I wouldn't want him near any schools after this tom foolery.

'Fortnite' Addiction Is Causing a Rise in Divorces
Over 200 divorce filings in the U.K. cited Fortnite as a reason.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F09%2Ffortnite-addiction-1.jpg

9TO5GOOGLE

TECH 14 Hrs ago
18.0K31
Rebecca Kim
It’s no surprise that Fortnite‘s success has been attributed to its highly addictive qualities, causing parents to go so far as to hire coaches for their kids and even sending a 9-year-old into rehab for getting dangerously hooked on the game. However, it appears that Fortnite addiction is becoming more widespread beyond teens and kids as it’s also putting a serious toll on marriages.

A U.K. divorce resource site reports that since the beginning of 2018, over 200 couples filing for divorce have cited Fortnite and other game addictions as a reason for wanting to end their marriages. The number accounts for 5% of the 4,665 petitions that have been filed since the beginning of the year, according to a spokesperson in the report. The report also stated that “addiction to drugs, alcohol and gambling have often been cited as reasons for relationship breakdowns but the dawn of the digital revolution has introduced new addictions.” As the report is limited to the U.K., it wouldn’t be unusual to see this trend in other places, as Fortnite remains one of the most popular online games in the world.

Blocboy JB recently spoke out against Fornite and Epic Games for not giving him the proper credit for the “Shoot” dance.

wtf kinda unrelated line is that to end the story on. lmaooooooo

Naww, apparently having your character dance is a big deal. So much so, they sell the dances. If I was JB, I'd be pissed someone is capitalizing off me without paying too. Gotta have your paperwork right tho

Naww, apparently having your character dance is a big deal. So much so, they sell the dances. If I was JB, I'd be pissed someone is capitalizing off me without paying too. Gotta have your paperwork right tho

no i TOTALLY get and agree with blocboy. im saying what does it have to do with kids addiction and marriages? lol

*Found a purse with 10K on the freeway, gave it back and got $100

Now I believe in karma but if you lose 10K on the FREEWAY I gotta assume you don’t Need/deserve it.

Usually I’d say Id return the money but idk about this one lol

Nah if I find that kinda money I’m not even touching it. I’ve seen No country for old men. Don’t need an assassin with a bad haircut after me

Kid definitely spared him, could of dogged him once he dropped lol

At the end “I slipped , nawww son he running , you letting him get away” :rofl:

His boy - “***** he not running “ :lol:

Mans handed out the fade with the ice pack on his ankle :lol:

Fighter in the red's a real one. Thought he was gonna power-bomb playboy at one point too. :pimp:

Hate these types of automated car wash. Not only will the rails scuff your rim if you a lower profile tire, but you to make sure your front tire is completely over the carriage.

That said what the hell was the driver of the Avalanche doing? He/she had to have felt the front wheel have the carriage go under it right before it starts rolling back. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom