Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Disgusting...

Screenshot_20180914-103455_Chrome.jpg

http://www.fox4news.com/news/search...-botham-jeans-apartment-after-deadly-shooting

We all knew the smear campaign was going to happen. Makes me sick.

Fan Breakup Makes This Spider-Man PS4 Easter Egg The Saddest Ever
Someone please make sure this man is ok.
spider-man-ps4-marriage-proposal-easter-egg-maddie-said-no-1132766-640x320.jpeg

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/fan-breakup-makes-this-spider-man-ps4-easter-egg-t/1100-6461651/

While you've been swinging through the buildings of New York City in Insomniac's Spider-Man, what was supposed to be a love story for the ages has turned into one of the saddest easter eggs of all time.

Tyler Schultz reached out to Insomniac back in May, wanting to propose to his then-girlfriend in a "big way."Marvel's Bill Rosemann and Insomniac both replied to Schultz and made the proposal idea a reality. Right now, there's a marquis sign that reads "Maddie, will you marry me?" hiding in the corners of the city.

Unfortunately, according to Schultz, Madison did not wait. In a vlog, Schultz details how to find the easter egg and claims his girlfriend left him just weeks before he could pop the question.

"I'm actually kind of happy it's in this game," Schultz says in the vlog. "A lot of people, when I told them how I was going to propose to her, I don't think they understood that there was a literal piece of this game that anybody can go to."

Jacina Chew, Insomniac's art director for Spider-Man, offered Schultz her condolences in a reply to the sad tale. She's offered to change the sign in a future update.

Insomniac and Marvel's Spider-Man is filled to the brim with other Easter eggs too, so make sure to check out our favorites. For even more (hopefully less sad) Spidey news, head on over to our Spider-Man hub.

A bit of a longer watch, but when it got to the end the first thing I thought about was this thread

I went from :smh: to :rofl: back to :smh:

:rofl:

oh man. now that ive watched the whole thing... smfh

i was like "we the best? ive never heard of this dude or seen him around. how he doesn't know about his own NDA?" "wait, i know that exotic rental company hes talking about, damn he big time like this that he owns half of it?" and then it all came crashing down. they literally said tell us the truth, and he performed an entire psych eval on himself and snitched on everything hes ever done :rofl:

it was actually sad to watch. dude is an entire fake just trying to look like hes important....which is exactly who he made fun of in the beginning of the video. good lord. at least the orange huracan is crazy sexy

Last edited:
oh man. now that ive watched the whole thing... smfh

i was like "we the best? ive never heard of this dude or seen him around. how he doesn't know about his own NDA?" "wait, i know that exotic rental company hes talking about, damn he big time like this that he owns half of it?" and then it all came crashing down. they literally said tell us the truth, and he performed an entire psych eval on himself and snitched on everything hes ever done :rofl:

it was actually sad to watch. dude is an entire fake just trying to look like hes important....which is exactly who he made fun of in the beginning of the video. good lord. at least the orange huracan is crazy sexy
Man right before this I was thinking this kid sounds corny but he's doin it what's the problem...... oh :lol:

Edit: Just finished it. So basically the interview had to just ask him once to be honest and he admits to lying about mostly everything? :lol:

Last edited:
Man right before this I was thinking this kid sounds corny but he's doin it what's the problem...... oh :lol:

Edit: Just finished it. So basically the interview had to just ask him once to be honest and he admits to lying about mostly everything? :lol:

Was not expecting that therapy session at the end haha. But atleast he admitted the truth. That **** had to be burning in his heart the entire interview for him to drop the facade like that so quickly.

CRIME
Arizona Man Faked Down Syndrome And Hired Caregivers To Change His Diapers: Police
The suspect, Paul Anthony Menchaca, pretended to be a woman hiring nannies to bathe and change the diapers of an adult son.
By David Moye
09/14/2018 05:03 PM ET
|
Updated 56 minutes ago
A man in Arizona is facing felony sex abuse charges after he allegedly faked Down syndrome and tricked a series of female caregivers into bathing him and changing his soiled diapers.

Police in Gilbert arrested 31-year-old Paul Anthony Menchaca on Sept. 6 at his home. He was charged with three counts of felony sexual abuse and one charge of fraudulent schemes, according to documents obtained by The Smoking Gun.

Advertisement

Authorities said Menchaca posed as a woman named “Amy” who advertised for a caregiver to bathe and change the diapers of an adult son with Down syndrome.

Three women responded to the ad. According to local station KNXV-TV, the victims know one another.

Each told police that Menchaca would become sexually aroused as he was being bathed.

At one point, the first victim became suspicious and contacted Menchaca’s parents. They told the woman that their son did not have Down syndrome or need diapers.

The three victims said they confronted Menchaca and he admitted to lying to them about his disability.

Police searched Menchaca’s home and recovered his cell phone and diapers.

Menchaca, who told police he is a school crossing guard, was freed from custody after posting $15,000 bond. He has been ordered to have no contact with the three caregivers, according to The Smoking Gun.

Subscribe to The Morning Email.
Wake up to the day's most important news.
5b9c0fac250000320035eda7.png

Maricopa County Sheriffs Office

CRIME
Arizona Man Faked Down Syndrome And Hired Caregivers To Change His Diapers: Police
The suspect, Paul Anthony Menchaca, pretended to be a woman hiring nannies to bathe and change the diapers of an adult son.
By David Moye
09/14/2018 05:03 PM ET
|
Updated 56 minutes ago
A man in Arizona is facing felony sex abuse charges after he allegedly faked Down syndrome and tricked a series of female caregivers into bathing him and changing his soiled diapers.

Police in Gilbert arrested 31-year-old Paul Anthony Menchaca on Sept. 6 at his home. He was charged with three counts of felony sexual abuse and one charge of fraudulent schemes, according to documents obtained by The Smoking Gun.

Advertisement

Authorities said Menchaca posed as a woman named “Amy” who advertised for a caregiver to bathe and change the diapers of an adult son with Down syndrome.

Three women responded to the ad. According to local station KNXV-TV, the victims know one another.

Each told police that Menchaca would become sexually aroused as he was being bathed.

At one point, the first victim became suspicious and contacted Menchaca’s parents. They told the woman that their son did not have Down syndrome or need diapers.

The three victims said they confronted Menchaca and he admitted to lying to them about his disability.

Police searched Menchaca’s home and recovered his cell phone and diapers.

Menchaca, who told police he is a school crossing guard, was freed from custody after posting $15,000 bond. He has been ordered to have no contact with the three caregivers, according to The Smoking Gun.

Subscribe to The Morning Email.
Wake up to the day's most important news.
5b9c0fac250000320035eda7.png

Maricopa County Sheriffs Office
Son lmao

Back
Top Bottom