Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

GrayUnfinishedAuk-size_restricted.gif

'Coffin Challenge:' Six Flags St. Louis Will Award $300 Prize For Spending 30 Hours in a Coffin
upload_2018-9-25_14-6-19.png

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local...e_f8d8db68-dde7-5e17-a616-5c027384e144.html#1

Are you the type of person who loves a challenge and doesn't mind tight spaces that remind you of your own mortality?

Well then, Six Flags St. Louis has a contest for you. The Eureka theme park announced Friday that in honor of the 30th year of Fright Fest, it will host the 30-Hour Coffin Challenge.

Six people will be chosen to attempt to spend 30 hours in "deluxe," "slightly used" 2-by-7-foot coffins from 1 p.m. Oct. 13 to until 7 p.m. Oct. 14 at the park.

Here are the ground rules:

• Yes, there will be a six-minute bathroom break every hour, but anyone who gets out of the coffin for any other reason will be disqualified.

• Participants are allowed to bring a friend during Fright Fest operating hours— until midnight Saturday and starting at noon Sunday — but when the park is closed, the contestants have to brave their coffin alone.

• All coffin dwellers who make it 30 hours will get two 2019 Gold Season Passes and a Fright Fest Prize Package with tickets to the haunted house and Freak Train. Plus, you get to the keep the coffin, if you're into that sort of thing. There is also a $300 prize: If more than one person makes it 30 hours, a drawing will be held to find the sole money winner.

• Entrants must be at least 18 years old with a photo ID for verification. You cannot have medical conditions that could make lying in a coffin at a theme park for 30 hours a risk to your health.

• You bring your own pillow and blankets. Six Flags will provide all meals, snacks, drinks and random creepy visits by the Fright Fest Freaks. There will also be phone charging stations — so rest assured, a cell phone may help distract contestants from what they've gotten themselves into.

'Coffin Challenge:' Six Flags St. Louis Will Award $300 Prize For Spending 30 Hours in a Coffin
If more than one person makes it 30 hours, a drawing will be held to find the sole money winner.

hold on...... so you're telling me that its totally possible that more than 1 person puts themself through laying down for damn near 30 hours straight, and STILL has to win a raffle at the end to claim $300???? nah yall buggin. you telling me a THEME PARK cant afford to write off a possible what... $900 to winners? Imagine the dude who stays for 30 hours, gets up, then loses the raffle so he did it for nothing.... NOPE. WILIN

Viral viral viral ! So we go to get some crabs its nice and breezy so we sit outside by the water to eat , we all the way in Maryland and he get up and his keys was on the table........why the car keys fell the ocean
1f636.png
I call my manz like I need u come scoop us he said I got you I'm on the way I'm telling my folks call a locksmith but he said he was gonna dive in the ocean and find them, we almost fought I begged him not to jump in there looking for them

Thats you in the foamposites?
Why he get mad at the end?

He doing cause he's a real friend to risk his life for something that can be replaced by a locksmith.

You mean $10 an hour fam?

I think he means that the only way it MIGHT be worth it is if you already have an $8 per hour job, and the $10 an hour coffin would be a raise

Even then, that's nowhere near worth it :lol:

Viral viral viral ! So we go to get some crabs its nice and breezy so we sit outside by the water to eat , we all the way in Maryland and he get up and his keys was on the table........why the car keys fell the ocean
1f636.png
I call my manz like I need u come scoop us he said I got you I'm on the way I'm telling my folks call a locksmith but he said he was gonna dive in the ocean and find them, we almost fought I begged him not to jump in there looking for them

***** with the camera and whoever posted with the "viral viral viral" is a clown. Gotta be careful who you out here eating with and calling friends. Yeah not the brightest idea, but dudes being extra.

***** with the camera and whoever posted with the "viral viral viral" is a clown. Gotta be careful who you out here eating with and calling friends. Yeah not the brightest idea, but dudes being extra.

Whole situation is extra. From him jumping in the water to his mans filming it.

Could have gotten a ride home and picked up his extra key and came back for his car

And how the heck did his keys fall in the water anyway

Last edited:
Ill like also point out the guy with the foamposties only put down his corona beer to lift his manz back up from the ocean and then pick it back up....#savage

Always been curious to see what my dog would do lol (English bulldog/boxer mix) he’s not trained to attack and he’s pretty friendly but when my crazy ex tried to fight me a couple times he grabbed on to her and would legit not her go..... I’m sure he has my back

The dog one is funny but totally expected.
Unless you have a beware of dog sign kind of dog that only tolerates people he knows, that will almost always be the result.
From my experience only about 1 out of 10 will attempt to protect you from other animals too.
Ive had the whole squad run off and hide behind trees when running into bears, only to have 12 year old golden retrievers jump infront of me ready to lay it all on the line.
They are a bit like people in that way. A lot of people bark about how theyd handle tough scenarios but when the bears jump out, they skeedaddle.
It doesnt mean they dont love you, as lots of them dont see themselves as your protector, they see you as theirs

Thats A Bunch of ***** *** Dogs Fam :lol::lol: Get You A Bulldog, Or A Breed With Bulldog Lineage Like A Dogo Argentina If You're Gonna Be Running Into Bears

Thats A Bunch of ***** *** Dogs Fam :lol::lol: Get You A Bulldog, Or A Breed With Bulldog Lineage Like A Dogo Argentina If You're Gonna Be Running Into Bears
Yeah, i board dogs. Got bulldogs from frenchies all the way up. Awesome breeds for dolo pets. They have a lot of energy with big crews tho. Its a trade off. For the 1 time they might protect you, they will have 500 royal rumbles in your living room while you try and watch tv.

Back
Top Bottom