Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

That coffin challenge reminds me of some old 90’s sitcom episode (family matters, sister sister, boy meets world, or some other show, I forget) where there was a contest of who can sit in a car for the longest, whoever sat in the longest got the car as a prize. Anyone know what show and episode I’m talking about?
That coffin challenge reminds me of some old 90’s sitcom episode (family matters, sister sister, boy meets world, or some other show, I forget) where there was a contest of who can sit in a car for the longest, whoever sat in the longest got the car as a prize. Anyone know what show and episode I’m talking about?

Damn now I’m irritated cause I know what you’re talking about but can’t think of what show. Bout to be trying to think all day lol

Thier was a comment that said “the guy torso must be in that bag”

:lol::smh:

or

Just pay the toll already so he'll go back under the bridge.

:lol:

Theres a better video on wshh of that shooting had multiple angles. Dude in the camaro got no aim looks like he shot first and toting a big *** gun you can tell by the muzzle flash probably got too much kick to aim it dude was literally in his car when he fired the first shot across and had time to get out the car.

that was wildly reckless tho

I’m pretty sure it was “Smart Guy”

Depends on what they mean by east St. Louis.

There’s east St. Louis which is in Illinois and there’s the east side of St. Louis.

St. Louis, mo is crazy but there’s a whole other crazy going on in east St. Louis, IL.

Cross the river so you can get to the strip clubs since they’re not legal in mo

20180927_123211.jpg

You're boy is extremely confused or trying to prove a nonexistent point.

Have the masses believe this was a calculated action, **** out of here with this nonsense.

America has never been great for Minorities, EVER! So Make America Great Again can only be perceived [actually only is] as a white slogan.

DoHFof5VAAUizlJ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom