Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

'Coffin Challenge:' Six Flags St. Louis Will Award $300 Prize For Spending 30 Hours in a Coffin
upload_2018-9-25_14-6-19.png

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local...e_f8d8db68-dde7-5e17-a616-5c027384e144.html#1
$10/hr??

may as well bring my *** to work.

I thought that was one of those crazy make up artists til the camera showed the other side of his face and the rest of his ****** face tats.

I didn't read the caption or ig just clicked play

I thought that was one of those crazy make up artists til the camera showed the other side of his face and the rest of his ****ty face tats.

I didn't read the caption or ig just clicked play
I’ve made it a habit to read the caption to everything before looking at a pic or video.

Definitely Wildin but not as much as that monster tat

'Coffin Challenge:' Six Flags St. Louis Will Award $300 Prize For Spending 30 Hours in a Coffin
upload_2018-9-25_14-6-19.png

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local...e_f8d8db68-dde7-5e17-a616-5c027384e144.html#1

You can beg on the street and probably come up with the same or better, smh. Did yall notice the part about a slightly used coffin? wtf, :rofl:
They can keep that ********.

Who doesn't look back though? Makes no sense to me.

I was gonna say it's got too much black like a cover up but it actually prolly did cover some **** up
Quote from the IG comments, :lol:
danieljijI hate being a white person cause other white people do **** like this and it makes us all look ******

Never thought I see the day a white person say some **** like that, :rofl:

You can beg on the street and probably come up with the same or better, smh. Did yall notice the part about a slightly used coffin? wtf, :rofl:
They can keep that bull****.

Who doesn't look back though? Makes no sense to me.

Quote from the IG comments, :lol:
danieljijI hate being a white person cause other white people do **** like this and it makes us all look ****ed

Never thought I see the day a white person say some **** like that, :rofl:
I say that a lot tbh

The system is definitely lenient on some vices others. It should only be fair for the system to come down on everyone the same.

However, this dude masturbated on a woman, Bill Cosby was accused by 60 woman and the one the got him for was rape while unconscious. I believe his defense was, silent is consent. Funny part is that even if these woman were willing to have sex with him, once he incapacitated them, all the consent went out the window.

That coffin challenge reminds me of some old 90’s sitcom episode (family matters, sister sister, boy meets world, or some other show, I forget) where there was a contest of who can sit in a car for the longest, whoever sat in the longest got the car as a prize. Anyone know what show and episode I’m talking about?

That coffin challenge reminds me of some old 90’s sitcom episode (family matters, sister sister, boy meets world, or some other show, I forget) where there was a contest of who can sit in a car for the longest, whoever sat in the longest got the car as a prize. Anyone know what show and episode I’m talking about?
Off the top of my head I remember Smart Guy did an episode like that

Back
Top Bottom