Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

**** be taking me to alleys behind locations when I'm driving uber :lol: :smh:

google trying to set you up for the okey doke. dopeboys figured out how to reroute traffic like the neighborhood under the hollywood sign did

2e3sljk.gif

oh god. soon as the road marker said i4 i knew where this was. its right near me lol. I-4 is the deadliest highway in america, literally. you can see why. iirc it has the most fatal accidents per day in the entire nation on this one stretch of highway. and it basically just connects orlando to tampa. i avoid it at all costs at all times.

Facts. I-4 is crazy as hell.

I could’ve sworn them gps apps still send you to wrong places sometimes

Screen name to post ratio is amazing. True they not always be right and you are also gonna miss exits it happens, but the gps can reroute for you and you don’t have to reverse on the e-way

He's got a new track with these cats:

People need to realize cats from the furious 5 were dressing in outlandish outfits and people thought that stuff was cool. Before the baggy ere or run dmc shell toe era this was the identity of hip-hop attire.

#RealHipHop heads will know this.

CCE0E657-6B6D-4E92-8FB0-BC9FB9EA712E.jpeg

I know HBO is getting out of the boxing game but they are still contractually obligated to bring us the fights we paid for until the end of the year. Their effort on this fight was subpar to say the least. Camera work was shoddy, commentator didn't tell us what punch was used to finish the bout. With that said, I don't have much to breakdown other than to say I think the mother used a counter left to drop LiLo. To pull that punch off while still holding your kid shows amazing skill. LiLo was extremely fortunate that the mother didn't have use of both hands because the left would've been followed up by an overhand right just like the mother's trainer taught in training camp. AMAZING.

FavoriteVibrantArmyant-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom