Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I know HBO is getting out of the boxing game but they are still contractually obligated to bring us the fights we paid for until the end of the year. Their effort on this fight was subpar to say the least. Camera work was shoddy, commentator didn't tell us what punch was used to finish the bout. With that said, I don't have much to breakdown other than to say I think the mother used a counter left to drop LiLo. To pull that punch off while still holding your kid shows amazing skill. LiLo was extremely fortunate that the mother didn't have use of both hands because the left would've been followed up by an overhand right just like the mother's trainer taught in training camp. AMAZING.

Yo I forgot this video existed :lol:. This was one of the OG viral videos back when Ebaumsworld was on the cutting edge of internet *******.

I don't even know what the girl in the video looks like but I think I'm in love regardless. Ivy league educated (but sits in the back of the class) and knows the code is an abridged description of my dream girl.

DoM1mx0XUAcYhaJ.jpg

Last edited:

Of course it was Florida. :lol:

oh god. soon as the road marker said i4 i knew where this was. its right near me lol. I-4 is the deadliest highway in america, literally. you can see why. iirc it has the most fatal accidents per day in the entire nation on this one stretch of highway. and it basically just connects orlando to tampa. i avoid it at all costs at all times.

Back
Top Bottom