Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

To a point I feel sad for Kanye, even with all the money, success and stardom. We are assuming that mentally he's not right, but he could be, which makes it worst.

This dude talking about his culture makes anything positive, since when? In your culture positive music is often shelved while ignorant music is streamline. *****, *****, drugs, addicts. Etc is highlighted and "made popular" in ordered to keep the culture mentally enslave and believing this is widely acceptable.

And it works.

Dude thought with love was going to be the answered, with love I say **** you Kanye.

tenor.gif

I don't understand

Saw something like this happen. The description in the video will give all the details.

It's a little scary to be on the other side of some old white lady, knowing she can accuse you of whatever. My wife heard everything going on up until I started filming her, but still.

Of course the police showed up after she left and the owner of the other car ended up working for Costco and only had 2 more payments on her vehicle. The cops couldn't do anything other than cite her for leaving the scene of an accident. She was clearly drunk/pilled up, but it couldn't be proven she was driving like that by the time they got to her house. As for the door thing, I had a small mark, but it was my word against hers.

The messed up part is I posted it on YouTube and didn't share it with anybody other than friends. Well racist YouTube comments piled up calling me names and blaming me for harassing this lady. :smh:

I felt bad for dude, but at least ol girl didnt clown him though and she tried to keep her **** together. On another note, I wood smash her.

These two and their snake lawyer just looking for a payday. :smh:

The adjacent home looks decrepit and the old guy looks like a DIYer who sadly doesn't know when to call it quits (possibly some mental issues associated with old age). If the old guy doesn't have video or photos of them then it's a just a case of bad timing on his part.

I started laughing when the fatty said he plugged 'holes' in the mortar with tissue paper and started panicking when he saw the flash light. Hell even the surveillance footage shows the old guy in the attic with a cordless drill and plywood.

These two and their snake lawyer just looking for a payday. :smh:

The adjacent home looks decrepit and the old guy looks like a DIYer who sadly doesn't know when to call it quits (possibly some mental issues associated with old age). If the old guy doesn't have video or photos of them then it's a just a case of bad timing on his part.

I started laughing when the fatty said he plugged 'holes' in the mortar with tissue paper and started panicking when he saw the flash light. Hell even the surveillance footage shows the old guy in the attic with a cordless drill and plywood.

He could have simply asked for permission.

But i think they over reacting when they "said he should go away for a long long time"

He could have simply asked for permission.

But i think they over reacting when they "said he should go away for a long long time"

I hear you on this fam, but this is an older, reclusive cat. Should've called the authorities and set timetables for when the work needs to be done.

I agree with you, trying to paint him as some type of evil creeper just to get a payday is wrong on their part.

“Funny” story I got for you that just happened to me today. I’m at the gym working out in one of my wrestling shirts. Dude comes up to me and starts striking a convo with me about wrestling. He then says “us wrestling fans need to stick together. There’s a stigma that we’re fat virgins. But dudes like us that workout and pretty fit. We need to break that barrier” he then asks me towards the end of the convo for my number and that we should link up for local wrestling events. I then proceeded to give him a fake number. :smh:
:rofl: @ Getting booked by another wrestling fan.

:rofl: @ Giving him a fake number.

Back
Top Bottom