Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Yea I understand that, that’s the point of my post .There is in actuality three groups Male, Female, and Hermaphrodite. The latter can be a result of generally a genetic mutation where they are born with both parts and it’s such a small category in the Mammal species you dont really hear about it often. Russell could argue the point better if he knew what he was talking about from cultural /sociological aspect but he lost me with his terrible analysis of common biology.
IMO, it's not that deep. Why people try to make it so, is beyond me.

Like I mentioned before, you're either born with Male of Female reproductive system. Thus, you are either a Man or a Woman.

As they grow up and start developing emotions/feelings/attractions, whether they are for the same sex or opposite sex, that's sexual orientation. Which by now, it should be socially acceptable (but is not).

If we weren't born with male/female organs and as we grow based on our brain functions and feelings the body somehow started to produce a gender, then by all means, Russell is right. But it doesnt work that way.

If you give these people a little merit, then who's to say you are born white/black/asian?

**** is ridiculous....

**Disclosure**
The only time I would entertain the argument is when a child is born hermaphrodite. I wouldnt arbitrarily choose the gender based on my preference. He/she would grow up and once he/she have identified a sexual orientation, then we go from there.

Last edited:
Attach34455_20181003_153751.jpg

People will buy anything, even geriatric support shoes with a brand name associated with it.

Part of me is hoping this was some youtube skit or comedy skit, but I have a feeling it wasn't, :smh:. Reminds me of that Bobby Shmurda video of him dancing around for those execs.

Yoooo she was shook :rofl:

Who is the fool here? I hope yall aren't saying its the homeowner because she has every right not to want anyone on her property. Especially when they are quick to have us removed from their neighborhood because we look like we don't belong there.

Pun.jpg

This **** is so ****ing stupid.

Facts, you are born either a man or a woman.

Facts, you can identify with whatever you ****ing want.

However, don't get mad if people call you by what the see.

Example, excuse me Ms. Dont blow up and day you arent a Ms but a Mr. Well dont you have a **** and a *****????

Accept the fact, people will automatically identify you or politely tell then you identify with the opposite sex.

Rogan had me dying when he gave the dog example.

Im willing to be if someone is looking for a Male dog and a breeder comes out and tell you, dont worry he identify with the female sex, you'll look at them sideways, Even someone in the LGBT community.

Just like this woman that within seconds she lost her argument. "The parents certainly knows the gender"

Althought I do understand what ultimately she was trying to get acrossed.

Got Damn! this was a struggle to read :lol:

Beyonce's mom is why i cant get cuffed. Me and my shorty shall coparent our kid if she pulls that BS

lmao nal bruh that was complete shade. She basically said she settled for him.

Haha not at all she said she prayed for her perfect guy and got almost that. That's as best a genuine compliment one can give about their partner.

my girl is an ******* and I'm a piece of ****. Synergy :lol:

Dude said he was practicing to be a house husband lol. No I can't work weekends and holidays lmao.

He is a bum. And she was dumb.

Back
Top Bottom