Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Lol at bubba sparks thinkin he could gap that.
I bet you 10 years ago he could have done it when he was a sober varsity athlete too.
Thats the dangerous part about drinking when you're washed. You feel that surge of pride that you used to get back when you were prime you. Then you try some ill advised stuff. You're a rusty tin hippo now , so you gotta chill.
I remember i came out of the bar one time with my wife and these 3 dudes came up and said.
" hey you guys wanna come climb this crane with us"
The lil drunk white guy inside my head said " hells yes, total strangers, i actually would like to risk my life for a laugh right now, yolo, lets dooos this"
But i was with her, so i was like, "sorry boys have fun"

This **** is so ******* stupid.

Facts, either you're born a male or female.

Facts, as you grow, you can identify with whatever you ******* want.

However, if someone addresses you by what they physically see, don't get upset.

Example:

"Excuse me Ms." Please don't blow up and say that you aren't a Ms but a Mr. Be reminded that you have **** and a *****, or don't you????

Accept the fact people will automatically identify you. If not, politely tell them you identify with the opposite sex.

Rogan had me dying when he gave the dog example.

I'm willing to bet if someone is looking for a Male dog and a breeder comes out and tell you, "dont worry he identify as a female", you'll look at them sideways. Even someone in the LGBT community would.

Just like this woman that within seconds she lost her argument. "The parents certainly knows the gender"

Althought I do understand what ultimately she was trying to get acrossed.

Last edited:
42425162-A4AB-4436-B235-217382E766B9.png
A0660217-27CE-42F4-9915-95B1C1EB435B.jpeg

I see both sides of the argument. Russell does need to read up on biological science because his interpetaion of what’s a man and what’s a woman is off. I agree with him on few points but he needs to stop confusing gender and sexual orientation. to say gender is a social construct is incorrect.

I see both sides of the argument. Russell does need to read up on biological science because his interpetaion of what’s a man and what’s a woman is off. I agree with him on few points but he needs to stop confusing gender and sexual orientation. to say gender is a social construct is incorrect.
He said nobody is born male or female and they were social constructs.

Rogan countered that being able to/not being able to produce babies is a strong enough distinction to naturally create two different groups in humans and animals
He cleaned it up as he moved on but only after he was backed into a corner

He said nobody is born male or female and they were social constructs.

Rogan countered that being able to/not being able to produce babies is a strong enough distinction to naturally create two different groups in humans and animals
He cleaned it up as he moved on but only after he was backed into a corner
Yea I understand that, that’s the point of my post .There is in actuality three groups Male, Female, and Hermaphrodite. The latter can be a result of generally a genetic mutation where they are born with both parts and it’s such a small category in the Mammal species you dont really hear about it often. Russell could argue the point better if he knew what he was talking about from cultural /sociological aspect but he lost me with his terrible analysis of common biology.

Back
Top Bottom