Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Funny thing about ol girl is she’ll wake up the next day like didn’t **** happen, and go on with life, with the victim. Box that crazy, sometimes you just can’t walk away from.

The dog one is funny but totally expected.
Unless you have a beware of dog sign kind of dog that only tolerates people he knows, that will almost always be the result.
From my experience only about 1 out of 10 will attempt to protect you from other animals too.
Ive had the whole squad run off and hide behind trees when running into bears, only to have 12 year old golden retrievers jump infront of me ready to lay it all on the line.
They are a bit like people in that way. A lot of people bark about how theyd handle tough scenarios but when the bears jump out, they skeedaddle.
It doesnt mean they dont love you, as lots of them dont see themselves as your protector, they see you as theirs

This is hella true. I used to work for the gas company reading meters a long time ago so I would have to go in people's yards and ****. A lot of them dogs would bark their heads off but all it took was yelling at them or banging on the gate and they would be outta there. All kind of dogs too. Only rotties and dobermans were really bout that life

Yea those old Tahoes and Yukons get your 350k miles. I still see 03s on the road. In the thumbnail, it looks like he is mid crossover. I clicked play then saw the car coming to hit him and was mind blown

Back
Top Bottom