Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Screenshot_20181216-204936_Chrome.jpg

@Hahahaha wedding

fellas, I need help

there is a video of a guy in Africa, I think Ivory Coast rapping something in French. He was in the booth

He was saying something like "I can keep you awaaaay, kime papu kime papu" and he also sounded like he was crying at the end

Dude had like missing teeth, it is literally the funniest thing ever. If anyone can find it for me I would appreciate it

He's not required to stop, slow down or anything just because the beige Camry wanted to go into his lane. She should've slowed down even though people always speed up to not let people in. It's not against the law if you're still going the speed limit, albeit a dickhead move

He's not required to stop, slow down or anything just because the beige Camry wanted to go into his lane. She should've slowed down even though people always speed up to not let people in. It's not against the law if you're still going the speed limit, albeit a dickhead move
I understand what you're saying but from an insurance point of view, he's still partially at fault for not breaking and avoiding the accident.

uummmmmm.......

Actually it is against the law if you have the opportunity to avoid an accident and fail to do so.

If I was a cop I would be writing tickets for the Camry and the driver with the dash cam simply because in my eyes both share about 50/50 blame for the accident, only person innocent in this is the 4runner

The SUV is the only one not at fault. If I was the own of the SUV I’d be ready to kill somebody.
This. I see this **** all the time driving in NY, especially in the city. Cars that try to strong-arm their way into another lane and cars that try to stop them from doing so out of some sort of principle.

Sometimes you just have to put your ego aside and just let an ******* be an ******* for the sake of everyone else on the road.

You can't ***** and moan about gridlock traffic when you're part of the problem by contributing to scenarios that could easily cause accidents.

The SUV is the only one not at fault. If I was the own of the SUV I’d be ready to kill somebody.

uummmmmm.......

Actually it is against the law if you have the opportunity to avoid an accident and fail to do so.

If I was a cop I would be writing tickets for the Camry and the driver with the dash cam simply because in my eyes both share about 50/50 blame for the accident, only person innocent in this is the 4runner

This. I see this **** all the time driving in NY, especially in the city. Cars that try to strong-arm their way into another lane and cars that try to stop them from doing so out of some sort of principle.

Sometimes you just have to put your ego aside and just let an ******* be an ******* for the sake of everyone else on the road.

You can't ***** and moan about gridlock traffic when you're part of the problem by contributing to scenarios that could easily cause accidents.

Agreed tr1ll tr1ll the SUV driver should've been the one jumping up and down on the POS Camry driver. :smh::smh:

Also the driver with the dash cam is one of those self righteous cats, that will refuse to move out of the passing lane when they see someone else coming up behind them. Move out of the way and move back - it's that easy.

Back
Top Bottom