Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I feel like people having been gradually driving out of their ****ing minds the past 2 years. at least in dc

It be like ****ing Mario Kart on the beltway at times. :smh:

makes me want to uber/train more and more.
Drove nyc last weekend. Mario Kart for real. Speed limit 50-55 though. Cali we Mario kart 65 and up

This is mindblowing, we are playing with stuff we dont fully understand. The human race days are numbered if we keep on this path

Looked this lady up, she’s a huge conspiracy theorist doing all them alien TV shows. No place reporting this aside from people posting this same clip on YouTube and one random website if you try and google it.

So grouch wasn't considered homeless because he had a trash can house?
QUEUE up that Dave Chappelle Sesame skit, has explicit language or else I would have linked it.

FatherlyPastelCaiman-size_restricted.gif
He knew the second after it happened, yeah I messed that one up.

He didnt stop. Yes I know she went into his lane, but it could of been avoided if would of hit his breaks.

And, it seems to me like he swerved to the right before the beige car made contact.
Here is that entitled, just because you put your blinker on doesn't mean I HAVE to let you over in my lane. The blinker is letting me know you want to get over, and me not slowing down is me letting you know I don't want you in front of me.
THIS. That puts him at just as much fault as the Camry IMO.
Insurance doesn't see it that way, his lane was impeded by someone else coming into his or her lane.
https://www.wikihow.com/Use-Your-Turn-Signal

Indicate when you wish to change lanes with your turn signal. If, for instance, you are in the right lane and want to change to the left lane, you can do easily and safely by employing your turn signal.
  • First, put your turn signal on in the direction you wish to go. To move into the right lane, push your turn signal up to let others know you wish to move to the right. To move into the left lane, push your turn signal lever down to indicate that you wish to move into the left lane.
  • Activate the turn signal at least five seconds before you wish to change lanes.[9]
  • Don’t switch the signal on for just one or two flickers. Place it in the locked position just as you would when making a turn.
  • If all is clear, turn your wheel slightly toward the lane you wish to merge into. Once you’re completely within the boundaries of the lane, move your left hand to your turn signal lever and switch it off.

I won't even touch the race aspect, however what would have happened if they lost. Would he have still proposed? If so could you guarantee it isn't a pity yes for loosing. LOL

Before this came out, I was already calling it corny for the “what if they lost” aspect, and the public proposal in general. This just overshadowed how corny he really is tho :smh:

Just by the responses in here I can tell who gets in to car crashes a lot and who’s insurance premiums are sky high, too many drivers playing traffic warden and not enough defensive driving
I won't even front sometimes I am an *** behind the wheel, so I am not surprised when others are to me. Just like those that see a line of people turning and just drive past then cut in front of them all, because some SOB wants to play good Samaritan.

uummmmmm.......

Actually it is against the law if you have the opportunity to avoid an accident and fail to do so.

If I was a cop I would be writing tickets for the Camry and the driver with the dash cam simply because in my eyes both share about 50/50 blame for the accident, only person innocent in this is the 4runner
It looks like the Camry was trying to pass from the right side which is something I’ve always been taught not to do. She was obviously speeding up to pass the car in time before she was trapped by the suv in front of her. If all she wanted to do was switch lanes she would’ve slowed down to the suvs speed, waited until it was clear to switch and then switched. Sure he’s an *** for speeding up but the blame is more like 70/30 imo

It looks like the Camry was trying to pass from the right side which is something I’ve always been taught not to do. She was obviously speeding up to pass the car in time before she was trapped by the suv in front of her. If all she wanted to do was switch lanes she would’ve slowed down to the suvs speed, waited until it was clear to switch and then switched. Sure he’s an *** for speeding up but the blame is more like 70/30 imo
Concur you aren't suppose to pass on the right.

Back
Top Bottom