Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

No wonder there’s so many accidents.

Y’all faulting the driver with the cam.
-he’s like a car length and a half behind the car in front, already unsafe
-no room for another car, any car trying to get in should get behind and wait their turn
-passing lane. pass where? there’s no room to pass the car in front of them

Seems like he sped up as soon as he saw the blinker. See that all the time.

I really wish I could study these kinds of people. Straight up loser. Must be a **** irl and trying to assert dominance by “controlling” the flow of traffic.

It is possible that dash driver didn’t see it in time or reacted slowly. Dash cams have a different perspective than what you see behind the wheel.

THIS. That puts him at just as much fault as the Camry IMO.

I understand what you're saying but from an insurance point of view, he's still partially at fault for not breaking and avoiding the accident.

Ya dudes wilding.

There's no way anyone other than the Camey driver is at fault.

A blinker = can I please merge in. It does not mean I'm coming I watch out.

There was absolutely no reason for that person to speed up and try to merge in besides being impatient and another ******* in the road. She could of have easily used her breaks got behind and when she could speed up to pass everyone.

In regards to fault, I can see an insurance company partially faulting the driver because they are in the business of making money not losing money. When you have accidents that involved qtr panels they fault both, but with the cam, he will have a legit reason to win.

Lastly, i personally think dude in the dash was a ****, but that's not to say he truly didnt see her. Sometimes you are driving minding your business and subconsciously do exactly what the other driver is doing.

Example speed up when someone is speeding up, merging in front of you in a 4 lane highway with no other cars around, etc.

But anyways .... you guys bugging.

Bro...you DO NOT SPEED UP when someone try’s to get in front of you. That’s like, the dickest of **** moves. Quit being petty and lt traffic flow.

There’s no excuse for that ****!

Bro...you DO NOT SPEED UP when someone try’s to get in front of you. That’s like, the dickest of **** moves. Quit being petty and lt traffic flow.

Iight my dude.

Whether is a **** move or not, who's being petty than a person that is merging in with no regards just to get in front of???? She couldn't go anywhere regardless.

I mean wth are we talking about?

I do understand what you mean, and I agree he was being a *****, but still not at fault for what happened.

Camry driver is an idiot. How you gonna cut someone off as a last ditch effort when you pull up on the bumper of a slower car in front of you?

Can we talk about how keko jones keko jones is always the fool wylin' in this thread by turning everything into a petty argument?

Dude, if you care so much start a separate thread. This is supposed to be a light-hearted/fun thread and you manage to **** that up at every turn.

Can we talk about how keko jones keko jones is always the fool wylin' in this thread by turning everything into a petty argument?

Dude, if you care so much start a separate thread. This is supposed to be a light-hearted/fun thread and you manage to **** that up at every turn.
Shut up ...
You want clout ...
Everyone having a discussion ...
Bye

To insurance companies, all drivers that get behind the wheel are “at fault” at the end of the day. :lol:

can someone answer my questions..

you telling me you dudes are constantly cutting cars off with only a car and a half length worth of space.

you expect the driver that you/re cutting off to slam their brakes cause you need to get in that tiny gap?

how are you not all dead

edit:
regardless if dude sped up or not, there is not even two cars worth of space. that's unsafe to go into whether or not dude sped up or not.

edit:
regardless if dude sped up or not, there is not even two cars worth of space. that's unsafe to go into whether or not dude sped up or not.

I think we all agree on this.

What we’re saying is that IF dash cam driver sped up then dash cam driver is a ****in idiot.

can someone answer my questions..

you telling me you dudes are constantly cutting cars off with only a car and a half length worth of space.

you expect the driver that you/re cutting off to slam their brakes cause you need to get in that tiny gap?

how are you not all dead

edit:

You don't have to "slam" your breaks :lol:

I'd rather slow down and let that fool in as opposed to calling their bluff and potentially being involved in an accident going 65+ MPH.

Camry driver deserves the most blame. Hard to say how much blame dash cam guy deserves because we don't know what he actually saw and if he was able to react. My driving experience makes me assume he was being one of those "I'm not letting you in" people.

i guess i see what you guys are saying, still people are not mind readers. the camry gave two whole blinks before making the lane change.

and i'd argue if the camry is next to my quarter panel going 60+ you do have to slam your breaks, it won't be a simple let off the throttle

Lmao. I NEVER let anyone in front of me. Driving in NYC bro, that's not happening.

That’s why I only drive V8s. You pull that ****, I pull of like.

AC6C92F9-A354-494C-83DA-A76AC2D8E275.gif

Just because you turn on your signals doesn't automatically mean switch lanes right then and there. Stupid ***** knew she had exactly a car lengths room between the two cars and yet felt that all cars on the road must yield to her.

Dash cam dude was also wrong for hittin the gas but if ***** had any kind of patience this all would've been avoided.

Had dude let her in, then what? Dumb hough still wouldve been in the same position as she was in the other lane

Ive seen it too many times where idiots endanger the lives of others just to be one car length ahead, and 99% of the time we end up at the stop light right next to each other.

I feel like people having been gradually driving out of their ****ing minds the past 2 years. at least in dc

It be like ****ing Mario Kart on the beltway at times. :smh:

makes me want to uber/train more and more.

Back
Top Bottom