Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

It looks like the Camry was trying to pass from the right side which is something I’ve always been taught not to do. She was obviously speeding up to pass the car in time before she was trapped by the suv in front of her. If all she wanted to do was switch lanes she would’ve slowed down to the suvs speed, waited until it was clear to switch and then switched. Sure he’s an *** for speeding up but the blame is more like 70/30 imo
For me the blame is 100/0.
Sure, we can concurred, Dash came was/is a ****.

However, he was in that lane and had a reasonable following distance.

Camry, was, let's see, passing from the right, following at an unsafe distance (tailgating), misuse of turn signal, failure to maintain her lane and wireless driving.

So just because she wants to pass and do it in an unsafe manner, the other driver is suppose to slam on his breaks and/or be put in an unsafe situation?

Come on ...

Man like I said a lot of traffic warden and very little defensive driving is being exhibited by some of you guys comments

When I drive I don’t just look straight, I keep a fully 360 degree view of what’s going on around me and what’s in the near distance to where I’m going or have been.

The scenario that played out on the video has happened to me plenty of time difference being I watch my rear view mirrors as well as my blind spots just in case situation like the one posted happens.

If you can’t be aware of your surroundings while driving go head and park your car and catch the bus

I know for Americans this might look crazy but it is called Netball. It is mainly played by women and just think of it as if early basketball evolved in a less fun form.

A lot of dudes in the island d play on netball rims because there are portable ones you can just put on polls.

The only reason I got a decent jumper is by shooting on those things as kids. Plus a lot of school kids play a type of basketball where the rim is in the middle of the playing area and you play 360 degrees around the basket. Which is a different and really fun variant version of basketball.

The reactions do making this video funny though :lol:

Man like I said a lot of traffic warden and very little defensive driving is being exhibited by some of you guys comments

When I drive I don’t just look straight, I keep a fully 360 degree view of what’s going on around me and what’s in the near distance to where I’m going or have been.

The scenario that played out on the video has happened to me plenty of time difference being I watch my rear view mirrors as well as my blind spots just in case situation like the one posted happens.

If you can’t be aware of your surroundings while driving go head and park your car and catch the bus
What defensive driving has to do with who's at fault?

Defensive driving can help you prevent accidents, it does not mutually include being at fault when they do happen. LoL wtf.

Last edited:

:rofl: that’s the first song you want your son to hear lmao

In other news
upload_2018-12-18_13-39-50.jpeg

Dash cam driver did not speed up he was still going the same speed as the Rav4 or whatever it was in front of him.

The Camry is the one to blame because by the time she was trying to merge over her back tail light would have barely been visible enough for dash cam driver to see.

As others stated it's hard to know what dash cam driver field of view was or if he did/didn't see her putting her blinker on to merge.

I do think there is a possibility that the accident could have been avoided and dash cam could have hit the brakes, but then how do you know what was behind him and then him getting back smacked.

they play netball in my old neighborhood in brooklyn(crown heights), it's mainly jamaican/island women playing this sport with their family.

Back
Top Bottom