Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I hate when people spoil sh*t, even sports. I used to DVR games and wait til I got off my old 2nd shift job. I'd walk in the door and immediately say "don't say anything about the game I'm about to watch it on delay."

Roommate would be like "Oh no worries I won't, don't bother though"

giphy.gif

Sports are tough because you can detect the result from cues like body language or tone of people.

Last edited:
I hate when people spoil sh*t, even sports. I used to DVR games and wait til I got off my old 2nd shift job. I'd walk in the door and immediately say "don't say anything about the game I'm about to watch it on delay."

Roommate would be like "Oh no worries I won't, don't bother though"

giphy.gif

Sports are tough because you can detect the result from cues like body language or tone of people.

I remember DeAndre Jordan’s first game against Dallas after the whole kidnap offseason. I come home happy as hell to see that game cuz I knew Dallas hated us. Walk in the house and tell my brother “don’t tell me. Gonna watch the clipper game.” He says “you might not want to.”

:smh:

I don't like things being spoiled but i understand that it will be discussed. One girl was on fb so upset bc people were discussing an episode that she hadn't watched yet, you can't expect people to cater to you.

My boy is different, he doesn't care. We'll be on the phone watching a game and I'd hate if his tv was ahead of mine because he'd react and i could tell what would happen. If my tv was ahead of his he wouldn't care.

Back
Top Bottom