Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

ElegantBestBichonfrise-size_restricted.gif

She certainly wildin for defacing the mural, but damn those jeans. I don't think I have ever seen a flatter backside, chick looking like drywall from the back.

Chick should get the Thanos snap for both reasons.
Capture.PNG

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 6
Off-White™ Is Suing Brands for Using Quotation Marks & Red Zip Ties
Despite not holding trademarks to the design elements.
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F04%2Foff-white-quotation-marks-red-zip-ties-lawsuit-01.jpg

According to a report, Off-White™ has filed a lawsuit against Rastaclat for making/selling bracelets that use “its” quotation marks and red zip tie design elements. Court documents note that Rastaclat is currently selling $18 USD bracelets under the names “Off-Clat” and/or “Off-Clat c/o Rastaclat” at major retailers like Zumiez, The Finish Line, and Amazon.

Despite not holding formal trademarks for the design notes, Off-White™ is citing that it has amassed “significant common law trademark.” Common law trademarks rights are used to describe anything borne of marketing, promotional and distribution efforts, as well as the word-of mouth-buzz generated by consumers. In the eyes of Off-White™, Rastaclat has designed the bracelets to “confuse consumers into believing that [they] are Off-White™ products, and as a result, it is asserting claims of trademark infringement, false designation of origin, and unfair competition.” If the case moves further into court, will be required to show proof of advertising expenditures, sales figures, third-party media attention and more to back up its claims.

I'm 99% sure that uber support is all in Asia. As a driver I've called dozens of times and it's always an Asian person. They may not have known it's a slur.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1. Asians know ****** is a slur
2. They 99.9% use a bot to reply to Twitter mentions. The person they were replying to was a racist troll account that had "******" as it's display name. They probably didn't have a filtered list of terms for the bot not to use. If the person's display name was Bukkakke...the Uber account would have addressed him as such.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom