Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

UnawareGeneralBasilisk-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
He literally has nothing to do. Not to mention this fool has always been an attention hore. Between him and his old head Wack, I don't know which one is worse :smh:

He does it under the guise of bigging up his homie, but he always seems to have ulterior motives.

I been said this. Dude sound more hurt than LL. He STILL making IG posts everyday. :lol:

Man o man this my hometown and this why I only visit there once a year
Had to go there for my brothers graduation out of basic training.
Place called burgers and wings....best burger and wings I've ever had :lol:
Random as ****
Chinese couple and some black lady I think running the place
Crazy portions

Had to go there for my brothers graduation out of basic training.
Place called burgers and wings....best burger and wings I've ever had :lol:
Random as ****
Chinese couple and some black lady I think running the place
Crazy portions

Yeah I think that place is right off victory drive never ate there and yes all those strip clubs and mom and pop restaurants are mostly Chinese owned

I don't even understand what's happening here. Son dressed like LL in 98 supposed to be a non stripping stripper?

Columbus Ga is my city but that place is like a time trap peeps i graduated with back in 99 are on the same ish. Work all week to party on the weekend 24/7 365 it never changes smh.

He literally has nothing to do. Not to mention this fool has always been an attention hore. Between him and his old head Wack, I don't know which one is worse :smh:

He does it under the guise of bigging up his homie, but he always seems to have ulterior motives.

I been said this. Dude sound more hurt than LL. He STILL making IG posts everyday. :lol:

Yeah I think that place is right off victory drive never ate there and yes all those strip clubs and mom and pop restaurants are mostly Chinese owned
Man like I said, best burger and wings. It's been a year and I still be thinkin about it...

Back
Top Bottom