Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

918C37EF-CA34-4AD6-A0F0-5043E440129D.jpeg

:rofl:

Cool. I've witnessed a little girl of 3 years old who was sexually abused by her mothers boyfriend, being carried out of an apartment. Her vagina was ripped apart, and she nearly bled to death. The mother was mad at the three year old, because she said that the kid was being too grown. She beat this little girl as well. I am proud to say that the dude who did this, was thrown off of a roof of the projects near where I grew up after posting bond. Knowing that there are cases like this out there, a painful death is warranted to anyone who beats a child, thinking that discipline will arise from such actions.
That's wild, but unfortunately you have .... I can't even find the right word for these type of women's... but those instead of grabbing a knife and cutting someone's balls rather blame their kids for the disgusting behaviour.

BTW, that story must of have made news, any links?

Good for you.
Or you just made that entire story up.

To prove a point.

I was being sincere too ... always like to read cases and see how vigilante justice and law was applied.

But yeah, stop lying, not a good look .. especially for the net. A story like that in the US, where you lived at (very specific details and locations) cant be hard to find.

To prove a point.

I was being sincere too ... always like to read cases and see how vigilante justice and law was applied.

But yeah, stop lying, not a good look .. especially for the net. A story like that in the US, where you lived at (very specific details and locations) cant be hard to find.

I don't think dude is lying

I'm assuming the people involved in his story weren't pale skinned... and it took place in NYC during the late 80s early 90s... times are different NOW but back then the media wouldn't have cared because of 'who' was involved...

To prove a point.

On this subject, I am not about to get into who is lying or who is credible. Many children are being abused in the United States and around the world, and it needs to stop. There are too many incidents where kids are not receiving justice due to a system that seems to move to slowly in response to actions that was being shown in that video. Your insensitivity on this subject, in the attempt to make this about your beef with me, speaks to the sickness that has permeated your being, which is not my problem.

3-year-old Florida girl, raped, beaten by new stepfather before death: police

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/girl-3-dies-raped-beaten-stepfather-police-article-1.2025585

This happens all too often...

Texas Man Accused Of Raping 3-Year-Old Relative And Giving Her STDs

https://www.oxygen.com/crime-time/drevon-perkins-allegedly-rapes-3-year-old-gives-stds

...way too often
Man Seized in Rape of 3-Year-Old in Public
https://www.nytimes.com/1991/07/17/nyregion/man-seized-in-rape-of-3-year-old-in-public.html

given what happened in his story, you would think that would be ALL over the news regardless of skin color.

Maybe not if it happened in the 80's. When I used to work in a prison I had to read some pretty egregious police reports from crimes that happened in the 70's and 80's and it was harder than you think to dig up some of of the media reporting via the internet.

I'm assuming the people involved in his story weren't pale skinned... and it took place in NYC during the late 80s early 90s... times are different NOW but back then the media wouldn't have cared because of 'who' was involved...
Many here suggest that racism is a figment of Black people's imagination.
They also suggest that the Jews made up the Holocaust.

On niketalk, people need proof that oxygen exists.

Many here suggest that racism is a figment of Black people's imagination.
They also suggest that the Jews made up the Holocaust.

On niketalk, people need proof that oxygen exists.
Does oxygen exists tho? Or are we in the matrix?

Maybe not if it happened in the 80's. When I used to work in a prison I had to read some pretty egregious police reports from crimes that happened in the 70's and 80's and it was harder than you think to dig up some of of the media reporting via the internet.

Speaking of Wilding.. why would anyone trust these guys?!
How will church handle legacies of legendary Staten Island priests on sex-abuse settlement list?
STATEN ISLAND, N.Y. -- Now that the reputations of more than 30 Staten Island priests have been tarnished in the Roman Catholic Church sex-abuse scandal, should their legacies be trashed as well?

Should the accused in effect be erased?
https://www.silive.com/news/2019/05...and-priests-on-sex-abuse-settlement-list.html

The names of more than 30 Island clergy were released by the Archdiocese of New York last week on a list of 120 bishops, monsignors, priests and deacons whose alleged actions resulted in payouts to victims. Included on the roster are many of the spiritual founders, builders and reformers who, over the past century, shaped the Roman Catholic Church into what it is today on Staten Island.

Did you grow up in the 80's or 90's????

Stories like that made headline (black man) rapist of 3 year old out on bailed gets well deserved welcoming home.

This is not child molesting rapist and right now Google project + roof top death and you see a couple of black folks in the 90s throwing a teenage girl off the roof after rapind.

Dude is a lying to prove a point. Give me the details and locations and I do the research myself.

BTW, child molestation, raping, abused etc is all ******* despicable crimes. No reason to invent such a story when you can find hundreds like that on the net. Which is my point. He placed himself in a fictional story and gave accounts of what transpire and lead to his PTSD and rage to prove a point.

Ya'll are wildin they didn't even report every murder in the news in NYC back then, that story is easily believable
But a story like that for sure would of have made the news.

If it was a random killing sure a random rapist sure some crackhead sure. But a accused rapist of a 3 year old that's out on bail thrown from the projects before prosecution????

Oh lord ....

Ya bugging if this is just the common case.

Dude is ******* lying .....

Look at the two dudes that raped a teenage girl and thru her of the roof in the 80s. It made news and that was a prostitute and they made sure to let you know.

But I'm going to drop it ... without providing the links to the countless less tragic accident dealing with minorities in nyc.

Back
Top Bottom