Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Screenshot_20190425-220824_Reddit.jpg

0b863f769409706b354225267e21f228c539d04b403bd48d6a7c5ae52c765b94_large.jpg

Last edited:

Vid reminds me of when comedians go into the whole "kids are so bad these days but my parents would've whooped my ***" act that always gets a loud clap from the audience.

This was a bit excessive though, my folks probably would've stopped after the 4th slap or so.

wow across the head though as if it was a stuff animal

sheesh yea once id see that video as a parent im gone right up and solving it myself.. women or not

**** anyone, and I mean ANYONE on this site who beats their children. **** you, and then anyone who remotely thinks like you. I pray that you ************* die the worst death imaginable.

Damn, we know who got abused as a child. Sorry to hear that bro, truly. It sucks.
I bet you think that **** is funny, don't you? Well, if that comment was directed toward me, simply understand this. It wasn't my experience personally, but when you see children that are abused like that, and you feel nothing? Then the abused are not the ones with the bigger problem.

That said, you beat your children, you do not deserve to have them.

I bet you think that **** is funny, don't you? Well, if that comment was directed toward me, simply understand this. It wasn't my experience personally, but when you see children that are abused like that, and you feel nothing? Then the abused are not the ones with the bigger problem.

That said, you beat your children, you do not deserve to have them.

Definitely directed towards you with no malice or comedy involved. I totally agree with you in regards to the children being abused, it's just the manner in which you exclaimed it. It felt personal, my fault bro, no beef. :nthat:

Definitely directed towards you with no malice or comedy involved. I totally agree with you in regards to the children being abused, it's just the manner in which you exclaimed it. It felt personal, my fault bro, no beef. :nthat:
Cool. I've witnessed a little girl of 3 years old who was sexually abused by her mothers boyfriend, being carried out of an apartment. Her vagina was ripped apart, and she nearly bled to death. The mother was mad at the three year old, because she said that the kid was being too grown. She beat this little girl as well. I am proud to say that the dude who did this, was thrown off of a roof of the projects near where I grew up after posting bond. Knowing that there are cases like this out there, a painful death is warranted to anyone who beats a child, thinking that discipline will arise from such actions.

Back
Top Bottom