Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

snitchin on somebody not affecting you :smh:
Screen Shot 2019-05-11 at 12.52.28 PM.png

**** that biker on everything.

Gentrification at its finest.

MF is not paying insurance registration or inspection yet was granted a dedicated lane because... let's not make this a race issue but we all know what's good.

Then he had the nerve to badger the police officer and lie that he was threaten, so the officer needs to take action.

He was mad the cop didnt do what he thought a minority deserved when a white call the cops, which is be harassed slammed jailed or murdered.

**** him ....

Last edited:
MF is not paying insurance registration or inspection yet was granted a dedicated lane because...

Clearly the cyclist was being provocative - but your argument about not paying for insurance etc is nonsense - partly in the same way that if I have a more expensive car than you that doesn’t give me the right to push you out of the way.

Do you know the reason why cyclists don’t have to have specific insurance and inspections? It’s because cars kill tons of people every day and bikes don’t. I don’t have US statistics but in the UK (where bike commuting is higher per capita) 5 people per day are killed in car accidents - and 12 people per year are injured by cyclists. There’s only been one death I can remember ever which was caused by a cyclist running someone down.

Clearly we should be encouraging people to commute by bicycle for a number of reasons and if bike lanes encourages that then I’m all for them - and drivers like this need to be deal with when they are forcing cyclists to pull into the faster moving traffic to pass him (and probably being criticised for that because they slowed someone down...).

Clearly the cyclist was being provocative - but your argument about not paying for insurance etc is nonsense - partly in the same way that if I have a more expensive car than you that doesn’t give me the right to push you out of the way.

Do you know the reason why cyclists don’t have to have specific insurance and inspections? It’s because cars kill tons of people every day and bikes don’t. I don’t have US statistics but in the UK (where bike commuting is higher per capita) 5 people per day are killed in car accidents - and 12 people per year are injured by cyclists. There’s only been one death I can remember ever which was caused by a cyclist running someone down.

Clearly we should be encouraging people to commute by bicycle for a number of reasons and if bike lanes encourages that then I’m all for them - and drivers like this need to be deal with when they are forcing cyclists to pull into the faster moving traffic to pass him (and probably being criticised for that because they slowed someone down...).
First of all cyclist use the streets. Have them pay registration fee (small one).

Second, one injury is one injury to many, but keeping it 100 that was probably a severe injury that was reported, there are tons that go unreported.

Third, no doubt I encourage cycling. But this type of cycling is different from the one you're mentioning. Clearly that was recreational, not that it matters.

Lastly, the fact that dude tried to get some type of punishment handed to the driver erased any good deed his ***** *** was trying to do.

Anytime you call the cops on a minority and claim assult or threatening... you have to expect unreasonable harm could come to that person.

So again, I can give two ****s. **** him and his gentrification entitlement ***.

It's common sense that cyclistc should use sidewalks. A bike stands no chance against a car. A pedestrian getting hit by a bike is nothing.

They need to change seatbelt laws as well. A bike on the road is far more dangerous than a driver with no seatbelt.

Back
Top Bottom