Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

CraftyNaughtyAstrangiacoral-size_restricted.gif
my dude came out lookin like the human torch
Human_Torch_%28Johnny_Storm%29.png

Third, no doubt I encourage cycling. But this type of cycling is different from the one you're mentioning. Clearly that was recreational, not that it matters.

So let me get this straight - recreational use of the roads is different. So no jogging, and cars are only acceptable when you’re commuting or running errands?

How about taking elderly parents for a meal? Is that a serious enough activity to be okay?

Maybe shopping for vegetables and plain clothes is okay but people buying ice cream or fancy sneakers should have to pay a tax?

Just because cars are the predominant mode of transport (and that’s actually not been for very long) doesn’t mean that others don’t get to use them - and registration is partly for paying for road upkeep and pollution measures - neither of which is caused by cyclists. Most also have a car (at home if they’re on their bike) so have already paid the appropriate vehicle taxes so they’ve already paid more than their fair share.

There were a few actual parking spots available right next to da uber driver’s car, but yet he decided to park in da bike lane for 20 minutes or however long that standoff video was. Dude wanted that confrontation. :lol:

There were a few actual parking spots available right next to da uber driver’s car, but yet he decided to park in da bike lane for 20 minutes or however long that standoff video was. Dude wanted that confrontation. :lol:
That’s how we do in nyc unfortunately. Dudes feel disrespected they’ll purposely continue whatever it is they were doing

That was the sucker **** I have seen all year
The biker was a punk, armed with a camera with the intent to find such confrontation. This is how white people are trying to prove the phantom reverse discrimination, thus his encouraging the cops to do something unjust. In NYC, White people expect the cops to take their side over the presumably less articulate and aware individual.

The biker was a punk, armed with a camera with the intent to find such confrontation. This is how white people are trying to prove the phantom reverse discrimination, thus his encouraging the cops to do something unjust. In NYC, White people expect the cops to take their side over the presumably less articulate and aware individual.
I normally wouldnt agree with you, but this is exactly what ****ing happened.

Clear as ****ing day.

Back
Top Bottom