Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Dennis Rodman Accused Of Stealing, Destroying Yoga Studio's 400-Pound Amethyst Crystal

ujjoh1q7ftce6fmjygyf.png

https://deadspin.com/dennis-rodman-accused-of-stealing-destroying-yoga-stud-1834736113

A California yoga studio is claiming that former NBA star and Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman and a few acquaintances stole more than $3,500 in merchandise, including a 400-pound crystal, while entering the business on two separate occasions this week. Ali Shah, who owns Vibes Hot Yoga, told the Los Angeles Times that surveillance video shows Rodman walking into the Newport Beach location on Tuesday with three other people. According to the studio, the four then worked together to distract an employee so they could steal clothes. Detroit Free Press/USA Today

TMZ Sports spoke with the owner of VIBES Hot Yoga who tells us Rodman and his pals came back to his yoga studio on May 8 ... with Rodman's female pal WEARING one of the outfits she stole the day before. The owner tells us ... the staffer working the register on May 8 thought Rodman's behavior was bizarre -- he was gyrating and hip-thrusting at the counter. TMZ Sports

Dudes so self righteous 20 second interaction at most. Tell dude he is in the bike lane and keep it moving, basically trying to police the world. Dude ***** and keep it moving. Love how the other cyclist came through with the kid like he was going to help. Dude ask for help but still leaves because he ain't the right color. White person in danger I better go get my cape.

Also Uber customer taking extra long time, might as well cancel the fair and hit up next customer.

Uber driver doin it with the way he looked up and down cyclist after cop left. Face said it all ****h **s

FB_IMG_1557558764085.jpg

He may feel like a fool wilding but he's actually doing it. Graduation is overrated.
Concur found out when my graduation was I told the wife we are going to be on the beach that day. They aren't going to teach me anything that day while I wait to hear someone speak. Damn that.

Are they the only race that always wants to be touchy feely when they get drunk? I swear every time I go to Vegas guys always want to be extra and buddies, meanwhile brothers give you the nod and keep drinking.

Also Uber customer taking extra long time, might as well cancel the fair and hit up next customer.

I cancel as soon as that three min timer expires. You not there I'm out with my lil $4.

Funny story, one night around the time clubs close I drop someone in the club district. I get stuck in traffic and I get a ride. I accept, traffic not really moving. Dude cancels on me, I get $4. I get another ride, accept, same guy. He calls me, I tell him just wait I'm stuck in traffic. He says ok, hangs up then cancels. Another $4. I get a third ride....same guy :lol:. He cancels again and I get another $4. $12 in a few min and I haven't moved even 20ft :lol: he was def wildin that night

Back
Top Bottom