Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

MemorableOrneryItalianbrownbear-size_restricted.gif

It was my understanding when she approached them he called him and his boys n***as. Don't call yourself something you find derogatory then get offended when someone else says it? I am black but I don't even take offense to her saying, dudes let their favorite non black rapper say it with no problem because it is in a song.

It was my understanding when she approached them he called him and his boys n***as. Don't call yourself something you find derogatory then get offended when someone else says it? I am black but I don't even take offense to her saying, dudes let their favorite non black rapper say it with no problem because it is in a song.
my girlfriend calls me big **** daddy...

i'd rather not be addressed that way by law enforcement...

you a **** for that statement

I can't even make out what's being said or the context. Was she supposed to be quoting them or something? I doubt she just said it casually like that in conversation.

I can't even make out what's being said or the context. Was she supposed to be quoting them or something? I doubt she just said it casually like that in conversation.

giphy (2).gif

Smfh...

You must be a boot licker. Yes I also wouldn't like to hear about a police officer speaking of raping and killing their spouse. C'mon as a brother you should know exactly what that cop was doing

my girlfriend calls me big **** daddy...

i'd rather not be addressed that way by law enforcement...

you a **** for that statement
So your girlfriend is just going to call you that in front of the officer as if it is your name? Me and so and so were just minding our business.
You must be a boot licker. Yes I also wouldn't like to hear about a police officer speaking of raping and killing their spouse. C'mon as a brother you should know exactly what that cop was doing
Nope, however stop referring to yourself in a degrading manner and wondering why people do it as well.

So you got words for all these non black rappers saying it in songs? Because I just want to make sure we keeping this same energy all the way around.

Guess what, America we love you
And I'm a stay reppin' that ts crew
And show ya mother ****ers how the bx do
****, every time I rock wild, it's more like a zoo
Blinds wrapped around the corner if your too late your blue
In that new white phantom, call it "milk on wheels"
N****s willin' like Joe jus oded off pills
I oded of crills, I oded of mills
You monopoly guys, haulin' in no billz,
****, n****s keep askin "how come he so real? "
6'1", light skin, got them green eyes, 'teal'

Cop was trying to be slick & hip but came off racist. I think she was trying sound cool like she was “hip” more than racist. But she is a cop she might also just be a racist POS. Either way unprofessional for a person in her position no matter how you slice it.

Cop was trying to be slick & hip but came off racist. I think she was trying sound cool like she was “hip” more than racist. But she is a cop she might also just be a racist POS. Either way unprofessional for a person in her position no matter how you slice it.
Can the word ever really come off "hip" though, I don't find it "hip" in songs or in conversation. However, people are still saying it with no regard and no repercussions? So now we angry at the word being used so freely, because if we mad now then lets go see DJ Khaled about his free use of the word also.

Cop certainly needs an EEO complaint filed on her.

Fam.... delete this. :smh:

0A0DF5A0-7AED-45FE-91D6-D9769E320DCF.jpeg

Who’s man is this?

Back
Top Bottom